Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoderman

Luongo or McLean?

249 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the greatest in Canucks History?

• Roberto Luongo
    • Kirk McLean

Simple Question. Who do you think was the greatest goalie in Canucks History? My vote goes to Lou.

Both took the team to the cup finals and everyone knows mcleans legendary save but I still have to say luongo

As most everyone will agree, Luongo is the hands down winner in the greatest goalie in Vancouver history, and that is largely the truth. I am still very stunned that so many people want to run him out of town, its flabberghasting to me. Sometime in the next 11 months Schneider, who is a very capable starter quality goalie, will lose 3 in a row, maybe 4 and the same folks who want Lu gone as soon as humanely possible will pull out the long knives on Schneids. I have been a fan of this team for over 30 netminders worth of time, I know what I am talking about.

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg Richard!

Simple Question. Who do you think was the greatest goalie in Canucks History? My vote goes to Lou.

Luongo's one of the best all-time. He doesn't have a cup yet, but if we trade him to TB, that will likely be solved.

McLean and King Richard both have excellent cinderella runs. Without those cinderella runs? Meh.

TOML

Vanbiesbrouck

He never lost a single game during his time with the Canucks.