The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Hurricanes sign Alex Semin

Nobody cares if Hockeyinsiderr "broke" this story a few days ago. Fact is he still gets things wrong very frequently, and until that stops, he isn't a credible source.

Why does everyone feel the need to go showing it off to everybody like a kindergartener showing his mom a finger-painting?

Nobody cares if Hockeyinsiderr "broke" this story a few days ago. Fact is he still gets things wrong very frequently, and until that stops, he isn't a credible source.

Why does everyone feel the need to go showing it off to everybody like a kindergartener showing his mom a finger-painting?

He got Parise and Suter wrong and suddenly that means he gets most things wrong? Even then I could care less, at least he actually posts a ton of rumours to keep things interesting when most of the time he's right. Dreger and the other insiders just post signings when they happen or like 20 minutes before. The odd rumour here and then. No disrespect to them, just my opinion.

Lots of money, but I'm sure it was given to see if he's worth it for an extension after.

...Carolina just went from a non-playoff team to a 5th-8th playoff contender with this signing as it gives them a lot more balance with the forward group. Solid signing, like the move.

J. Skinner - E. Staal - A. Semin

J. Jokinen - J. Staal - J. Tlusty

...Solid top 6.

Archived