The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks working on new deal for Burrows

I'd actually believe both of those things.

Kane brings exactly the kind of youth and size that Gillis is looking for. If Edler's camp is asking too much and Gillis thinks we can afford to trade him he would definitely consider it. Plus with Bogosian being out 4-6 months, the Jets will have to act unless they wanna write off a season.

And as for Schneider being traded. It's unlikely, but you never know, Gillis might receive an offer he can't refuse. And he's clearly not getting what he wants in a Luongo trade.

Not even worth mentioning the name. They only have 162 followers.

I still find it interesting when these tweeters throw stuff out there like this. He could be right on this, or he could be pulling it out of hi a$$. We'll have to wait and see...

Good question

If we trade Schneider we have a shot at landing Gardiner

But that would leave us with Luongo - I don't know if it's wise to move forward with him regardless of his stats- he looked mediocre against LA and Boston and Schneider looked lights out, I really feel it would be a mistake to move forward with Luongo as number one

You girls is being hilarious.

Also, in that tournament,

Thoresen 19 points

Skroder 12 points

Popov 12 points

Ask 10 points

Holos 9 points

Gogulla 9 points

Radivojevic 8 points

Brunner 7 points

Burrows 3 points - so you've proved that Burrows is almost as good as these 8 players that don't play in the NHL ... good job. In other news I scored 19 goals in a fundraiser shinny tournament 7 years ago. Maybe I should get a shot with the Sedins because the guys I played with weren't near as good as them? Imagine what I could do with someone that could actually pass? <_<

4 years @ 3,250,000 per season

He should be getting a salary that makes it acceptable for him to be playing on the Third Line. I think that the Sedins and Burrows lacked chemistry this season, MG should look at the possibility of finding a natural right winger for the Sedins.

Archived