The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Bye to the pats contending for a while? Everyone from this year will be returning next year. The defense will be one year older, and maybe Gronk and Hernandez will be able to stay healthy all season. We'll also get Edelman back from IR + whatever draft picks and FA moves we make. Who do you cheer for? Wait, let me guess, you're all of a sudden a huge Ravens or 49ers fan right? Pathetic

Nope. The most important position for your team isn't very good anymore lmao..And no, what's pathetic is how you want a player to basically die for the way he plays a GAME..especially considering he did nothing wrong..you're sick.

Dream superbowl for the Harbaugh family. Congrats to both the Ravens and 9ers.

For two weeks it will be nothing but talk about the Harbaugh's.. yikes.

Terrible 3rd quarter, couldn't move the ball on offense and couldn't slow down the ball on defense. Baltimore deserved every bit of the win.

I hate Bernard Pollard as far as to wish very disgusting, cruel thoughts upon him. I would not bat an eye lash or have even the tiniest, most miniscule sad thought if he got into a tragic accident and became a vegetable and basically just a human body laying in a bed. In my opinion he's the most disgusting, unsportsmanlike son of a b*tch in the NFL (more than Sherman, at least all he does is talk). If that makes you think less of me or whatever, I don't really care. I wish I could save the lives of all the innocent killed in Aurora and at Sandy Hook in exchange for that scum bag. My hate for him has been growing long before this game, today just added a tiny portion to it.

Assssssssssssssssssssssssss you can tell from my rant, I'll be rooting for the 9ers in the super bowl. :)

Wow..

Edited by zaibatsu

Gee...I guess you thought what the Bruins did to the Canucks in 2011 was fine.

If not, you're just another hating hypocrite.

I didn't find the Bruins to be that dirty to be honest, mostlty because I don't look at games with blinders on like most Nuck and Pat fans do.

Terrible 3rd quarter, couldn't move the ball on offense and couldn't slow down the ball on defense. Baltimore deserved every bit of the win.

I hate Bernard Pollard as far as to wish very disgusting, cruel thoughts upon him. I would not bat an eye lash or have even the tiniest, most miniscule sad thought if he got into a tragic accident and became a vegetable and basically just a human body laying in a bed. In my opinion he's the most disgusting, unsportsmanlike son of a b*tch in the NFL (more than Sherman, at least all he does is talk). If that makes you think less of me or whatever, I don't really care. I wish I could save the lives of all the innocent killed in Aurora and at Sandy Hook in exchange for that scum bag. My hate for him has been growing long before this game, today just added a tiny portion to it.

Assssssssssssssssssssssssss you can tell from my rant, I'll be rooting for the 9ers in the super bowl. :)

Wishing death on a player? Pathetic.

Nope. The most important position for your team isn't very good anymore lmao..And no, what's pathetic is how you want a player to basically die for the way he plays a GAME..especially considering he did nothing wrong..you're sick.

Yeah, being involved in MVP discussions must mean he's not very good anymore. Funny how you show up to this thread during the playoffs only. You're a sh*t stain on the underwear of the NFL thread. You thinking a guy who's in the discussion for MVP of the league isn't very good anymore shows what kind of football IQ you have. Enjoy expressing your opinion though, you're entitled to it. And we could all use a good laugh.

Oh, and the way he plays a game is INJURING people. You wonder why former NFL players commit suicide? Because of mental problems caused by head shots, and guess who's a pro at them? Pollard. So while he is just playing a game, he's injuring real people and effecting their livelyhood long after they retire from the game.

You also didn't answer who you cheer for. But it'll be hard to take whoever you say seriously considering you're probably googling what teams besides the Patriots and Ravens play in the NFL and will type out whatever name appeals to you.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

I didn't find the Bruins to be that dirty to be honest, mostlty because I don't look at games with blinders on like most Nuck and Pat fans do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...I needed that laugh!

So the hit on Raymond was clean but when we hit someone we get 5 games. Yeah...I had blinders on....right....keep on hating....you sure you're not a Flamez fan in disguise?

Just one last thought before I sign off for the night: It amazes me how many people are more about Brady and the Pats losing than they do about their own teams winning. Throughout the season I've seen people celebrate and tweet/make facebook statuses about the Pats losing and when their team wins it's like whatever.

But hey, 7 AFC championship games and 5 super bowls in 12 years, not going to complain one bit. The Ravens outplayed us, and I look forward to competing in next season's playoffs.

That's like with Dallas

It annoys me whenever a team like Dallas or the patriots lose, the media talks about how Dallas lost, not how the other team won

Sometimes the other team plays better than Dallas or the patriots and we didn't lose the game they won it and deserved it.

That's like with Dallas

It annoys me whenever a team like Dallas or the patriots lose, the media talks about how Dallas lost, not how the other team won

Sometimes the other team plays better than Dallas or the patriots and we didn't lose the game they won it and deserved it.

I'm all for admitting when my team gets beat fair and square. Flacco made great plays, Ray Rice is great and their back up RB is incredible too. I haven't made a single excuse for why we lost nor will I because there are no excuses. But it's just funny seeing how excited some people on facebook are that the Patriots lost. A lot of them are Seahawks fans (or so they claim to be like many in BC) and they were more excited today about the loss than they were two weeks ago about the Seahawks winning a playoff game! I don't understand lol. Guess hating a team is more fun than cheering for your own now a days.

Yeah, being involved in MVP discussions must mean he's not very good anymore. Funny how you show up to this thread during the playoffs only. You're a sh*t stain on the underwear of the NFL thread. You thinking a guy who's in the discussion for MVP of the league isn't very good anymore shows what kind of football IQ you have. Enjoy expressing your opinion though, you're entitled to it. And we could all use a good laugh.

Oh, and the way he plays a game is INJURING people. You wonder why former NFL players commit suicide? Because of mental problems caused by head shots, and guess who's a pro at them? Pollard. So while he is just playing a game, he's injuring real people and effecting their livelyhood long after they retire from the game.

You also didn't answer who you cheer for. But it'll be hard to take whoever you say seriously considering you're probably googling what teams besides the Patriots and Ravens play in the NFL and will type out whatever name appeals to you.

I don't need to answer who I cheer for to your pathetic a**. I've also made it quite clear in this thread. Go to bed kid. You want someone to die, because he "intentionally tries to injure players". Which of course, you being all knowing you know that. So because you're assuming something, which may or may not be true, you want him to die for that. And of course you happen to bring up these assumptions after your team is laughed off the field. PS, Brady isn't good in pressure situations anymore...it's pretty clear..What he did in the regular season means nothing lmao. You're pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...I needed that laugh!

So the hit on Raymond was clean but when we hit someone we get 5 games. Yeah...I had blinders on....right....keep on hating....you sure you're not a Flamez fan in disguise?

The hit on Raymond was a boarding at worst. I never said I agreed with Rome's suspension either. If all else fails put words in someones mouth I guess...

Edited by canuck73_3

Re: Pollard hit. First off, it's a clean hit. You can hit a RB head to head. Don't blame him, blame the rule. Also, no one ever looks out for defenders when RBs lower their head ... double standard. If you look at that play, Ridley lowers his head first.

Brady is still one of the greatest QBs in the league. And the argument could be made of all time, but anyone who denies that he has regressed is just silly. He's 35, it's just natural. He's not the same guy he was 5 years ago. The Patriots will still compete though, as long as he's healthy they'll be up there. This may have been their last crack at the Superbowl though.

Superbowl will be interesting.

YEEEEOOOOW WE DID IT!!!! Ravens off to Superbowl, awesome 2nd half by Flacco, started picking apart the Patriots crap defence, wasnt even a contest. Ravens are taking it all!!! OOOOOOOH-OH-OH-OH-OOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!! 3-0 with my Flacco jersey now!!

LOL @ the guy with a Tucker jersey. WHO buys a kicker's jersey? I hope they're related.

I'm all for admitting when my team gets beat fair and square. Flacco made great plays, Ray Rice is great and their back up RB is incredible too. I haven't made a single excuse for why we lost nor will I because there are no excuses. But it's just funny seeing how excited some people on facebook are that the Patriots lost. A lot of them are Seahawks fans (or so they claim to be like many in BC) and they were more excited today about the loss than they were two weeks ago about the Seahawks winning a playoff game! I don't understand lol. Guess hating a team is more fun than cheering for your own now a days.

I don't have a horse in the race. There isn't any teams that I am really excited to see win. The only team that makes me really happy when the lose, no matter the year or situation, is the Patriots. I don't feel bad for one second when getting joy out of seeing that pouty lip on Brady's face.

• Upvote 2