The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I feel dirty, find myself rooting for the Pats. I don't really want Denver to take the #2 seed, I hate bye weeks, don't think they're an advantage. Plus i just don't like going more than a week without watching my team.

Then again i hate the idea of going to Foxboro after the wild card.................. okay, **** the Pats go 9ers!

I feel dirty, find myself rooting for the Pats. I don't really want Denver to take the #2 seed, I hate bye weeks, don't think they're an advantage. Plus i just don't like going more than a week without watching my team.

Then again i hate the idea of going to Foxboro after the wild card.................. okay, **** the Pats go 9ers!

That is the thing. I would much rather the game be at mile high than foxboro. Also, having a bye week implies your team goes the second round right away (yeah I know I am so smart). I would take that over seeing my team work there butt off round 1 and even have the chance of losing.

That is the thing. I would much rather the game be at mile high than foxboro. Also, having a bye week implies your team goes the second round right away (yeah I know I am so smart). I would take that over seeing my team work there butt off round 1 and even have the chance of losing.

2005 rematch, Champ Bailey 100 yard pick on Brady!

Edited by CanucksSayEh

And THIS is how you don't play football, folks. I'm actually sick to my stomach. It's like the football gods said, "Hmmm, how can every single aspect of the game go wrong for New England?". Like that.

Now you know how a Jets fan feels like 3-4 times a year...

It's actually quite humorous because, with the slimmest possible chance of happening, if the Jets, Bengals, Steelers, and Colts all end up 9-7, the Jets are #5 seed.