The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

On 4/9/2019 at 10:32 PM, SabreFan1 said:

Cole Beasley has been crapping all over the Dallas Cowboys and their fans since he left and he really went to town on them earlier today.  I love it!  :lol:

He's sounds like an idiot tbh and I can certainty say the Pegulas do not have it right. 

10 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

I'm sure his rap career will go big that dirty South country two genre maybe a collab with L. Bell?

Which cha really know about the durrrty south?

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

He's sounds like an idiot tbh and I can certainty say the Pegulas do not have it right.

They've only owned the Bills for a few years now and only about 2 years ago just started to clean up the mess that the people who ran the team for Ralph Wilson created in his convalescence before he passed away.

It's too early for you or anybody else to tell whether the Pegulas "have it right".  They've been consulting with people like Bill Cowher though so that's a plus.

As for their time owning the Sabres however.....

*edit*  As for Beasley, I don't care how he sounds, I'm still salty about losing 2 Super Bowls to the Cowboys over a quarter century ago.  :lol:

Edited by SabreFan1

26 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

They've only owned the Bills for a few years now and only about 2 years ago just started to clean up the mess that the people who ran the team for Ralph Wilson created in his convalescence before he passed away.

It's too early for you or anybody else to tell whether the Pegulas "have it right".  They've been consulting with people like Bill Cowher though so that's a plus.

As for their time owning the Sabres however.....

*edit*  As for Beasley, I don't care how he sounds, I'm still salty about losing 2 Super Bowls to the Cowboys over a quarter century ago.  :lol:

Me too.

I've stripped everything about those games from my memory, except for Don Beebe stripping the ball away from Leon Lett, as fat boy was celebrating before crossing the goal line.

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

The most ambitious crossover since the Avengers: Infinity War?

He got weird after his Disney show with his daughter went off the air.  He hooked up with a rapper around then as well if memory serves.

NFL player vs. NBA player in a street fight.  Both are arrested and the NBA player then goes to the hospital...

What makes matters even worse is that right after getting his butt kicked, his NBA team cuts him.   Injury meet insult...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/13/reports-eagles-jalen-mills-arrested-for-fight-with-nba-player/

Edited by SabreFan1
Put in the correct link
  • Cheers 1

I love Russ. He will go down as a top 5 QB in the history of the game barring serious injury. He is not worth nearly 20% of the cap on scaling deal. No. Nobody is. You don't win like that.

GMJS should call up NYJ and ask for Darnold, Big Cat Williams, a 2nd, and next years first.

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

I love Russ. He will go down as a top 5 QB in the history of the game barring serious injury. He is not worth nearly 20% of the cap on scaling deal. No. Nobody is. You don't win like that.

GMJS should call up NYJ and ask for Darnold, Big Cat Williams, a 2nd, and next years first.

GMMM would rightfully tell GMJS to pound sand.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Blame Ciara...

5 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Blame Ciara...

Im not blaming anybody. Sometimes people want a change in scenery and if his wife is part of that, so be it. My father attested to it today, "Happy wife, happy life". At least if we trade him we will get draft capital back that could at least offset the loss. Or we could keep him for 3 more seasons (1 under contract, 2 Franchise tags) and let him walk. Seattle is not far away from reaching that pinnacle again. If we can get another ring within that 3 year window, which is not out of the realm of possibility, and plan for his departure, I am content.