The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meeting a (very) insecure girl from online.

You are talking to someone that axed an entire company of truck drivers (banned from my warehouse) and threw out an employee on his ass and fired him for demeaning my female coworkers, I understand that, but a few things here:

A: I have been here a long time and though I don't post often, I read a lot and am confident BB can take care of herself and not likely to let an internet post get to her. (Unless I totaly lost my reading comprehension skills) In fact sometimes overdoing it on the Whiteknighting can be a little demeaning as well. Let her fight her battles, especially when she picks a fight in the first place.

B: Addng more sewage is not gong to clean up the ocean. The thread is covered in enough memes and "I know you are but what am I's " already.

C: I am not helping either, so that's all I'll say about that :P

You are talking to someone that axed an entire company of truck drivers (banned from my warehouse) and threw out an employee on his ass and fired him for demeaning my female coworkers, I understand that, but a few things here:

A: I have been here a long time and though I don't post often, I read a lot and am confident BB can take care of herself and not likely to let an internet post get to her. (Unless I totaly lost my reading comprehension skills) In fact sometimes overdoing it on the Whiteknighting can be a little demeaning as well. Let her fight her battles, especially when she picks a fight in the first place.

B: Addng more sewage is not gong to clean up the ocean. The thread is covered in enough memes and "I know you are but what am I's " already.

C: I am not helping either, so that's all I'll say about that :P

Very interesting that this thread just keeps getting bigger o.O

I'm very much around in this thread and I have looked at every post - very amusing.

Several posters have posted numerous times in this thread and I do recognize them :)

As for status.. I'm still talking to her at this point but I don't really know how to do a strategic withdrawal without her noticing. I think she will notice. :/

It's been well-known in this thread that I am not a hurtful person and I don't like having to do this :(

Very interesting that this thread just keeps getting bigger o.O

I'm very much around in this thread and I have looked at every post - very amusing.

Several posters have posted numerous times in this thread and I do recognize them :)

As for status.. I'm still talking to her at this point but I don't really know how to do a strategic withdrawal without her noticing. I think she will notice. :/

It's been well-known in this thread that I am not a hurtful person and I don't like having to do this :(

Archived