Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:D

Worst fashions of the Summer...

62 posts in this topic

men who wear toques in the summer - this is annoying

Whatever happened to guy wearing a pair of loose-fitting (not hanging off their ass) jeans and a t-shirt? I wear that to work every day with a pair of comfy black New Balance runners. I'm comfy as hell and I feel like jeans are my sweats.

FACT: No man's jeans should be tighter than his wife's / girlfriends / mistress / any woman within 30 feet.

Even worse is using hashtags outside of Twitter.

I am keeping a list of people that do it on this site

Whatever happened to guy wearing a pair of loose-fitting (not hanging off their ass) jeans and a t-shirt? I wear that to work every day with a pair of comfy black New Balance runners. I'm comfy as hell and I feel like jeans are my sweats.

FACT: No man's jeans should be tighter than his wife's / girlfriends / mistress / any woman within 30 feet.

Something I hate that isn't really a summer trend is guys shirts that have some "funny" joke or catchphrase on it...

Like this:

battle_of_wits_funny_t-shirt.gif

- Men wearing skinny bright coloured jeans (bright blue, red, etc) and rolling them up.

- The skinny jeans, deeeeep v-neck, and toque look.

- I still don't get dudes that don't take the sticker off their hats.

i rock my bright red skinnys and plaid cowboy shirt, doc martens and wayfarers all day evryday #yolo #dealwithit

#2 - Shirts that say YOLO on it. Worst internet bandwagon of the year.

Someone mentioned guys and v neck tshirts? Those are incredibly attractive.

you're the same girl with the pseudo-lesbian crush on angelina jolie, right?

Always found it funny how if a girl says that another female is unattractive, she's jealous. If she says another girl's attractive, she's a lesbian :rolleyes:

Most guys that wear deep vnecks (especially the pinner ones)

I know this goes to a great cause but... Every time I see a guy wear toms I just shake my head...

Most guys that wear deep vnecks (especially the pinner ones)

I know this goes to a great cause but... Every time I see a guy wear toms I just shake my head...

well, if you're attracted to her, then i have bad news for you.....

but my real intent was not to assault your sexuality, just point out what bad taste you have

Nothing wrong with a nice tasteful V-Neck.

These on the other hand...

american-apparel-deep-vneck-shirt.jpg

:sick:

hats with that frackin silver sticker.

I'm thinking of this

The-Use-and-Production-of-Advertising-Cap.jpg

baseball-cap.jpg

And it's almost always punk kids that probably don't even like the sport or the team they are wearing. I saw a kid at my work with a Blue Jackets snap back. I'm sure he's a huge fan :picard: