The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

iPhone 5 will be announced tomorrow at 10AM

GLASSJAW

so whoever that doesn't buy the samsung galaxy s3 is an idiot because the phone they just purchased is not the highest specs??? Really dude???

The reason why I prefer the apple is because I like their applications more, and their overall o.s. Specs don't mean anything, as some consumers are chosing inferior android phones over the samsung galaxy s3. I have nothing against Samsung, btw, I just prefer apple. I"m not a huge fan of the android, not that it's bad. It's just the quality of the apps, is much better then it's android counter part, and yes, more and more phones with higher specs will come out.

I think the point is that, apple is fully aware that its competitors will rely on "specs" alone to take down the iphone. It's not a good stradegy to go in loops and loops to keep making phones with higher specs then the other consumer.

Apples fans shouldn't be attacked for chosing the iphone5. It's stupid uncalled for and imature. It's like you guys need to take your beef elsewere against apple. specs wise it wont be the best, apple knows that, its competitors will always come out with a phone with more specs, so they just make one good phone, and go with it.

how are people being tricked?? All out honesty, apples software much better then the androids. At this point i'm not going to chose a phone just because it's has higher power. I am also not a fan huge phones!

ONce again,

well, lets go call em apple whinners.

you apple whinners should stop slamming everything apple. The Samsung galaxy is a wonderful phone. I've seen it, played around with it. The iphone5 is also another wonderful phone. Lets leave it at that.

Holy crap people!

Every person is going to buy a phone that they like or want.

My cousin had the Galaxy S2 and I have the 4s, and I preferred the 4s because it suited me better and I just didn't like the layout of the S2 compared to 4s.

Now my friend bought the Galaxy S3 and when I saw it, it looked way to big. I don't really like phones that are that big and once again I just don't like the layout of the Samsung phones.

It's just a personal choice, I like iPhone because I am used to them, I like the layout of the iPhone, and I believe the iPhone has better apps (Android has some cool ones too).

It's just a phone, everyone needs to relax.

As someone with a design background I have to say Apple seem streets ahead in all facets of phone building. Because of that they are capable of building icons that will last longer ....................less is more.

They, unlike other phone companies have retained focus, because they haven't gone out to build a half way house between tablet and phone, thus, like Samsung and others building something which is too unwieldy for your pocket, too heavy to be comfortable and too plasticy to last and falls short of both.

Apple will cover the tablet in the next ipad issue and that's how it should be, just watch.

Jonathan Ive is a real designer, a designer of style and quality and like everything built that way, it is built to last. For me it scores on everything that really matters in a phone.

Compare the difference between the original S2 to the S3, and then the iPhone 4 to iPhone 5. The Galaxy S3 was a game-changer in terms of tech. The iPhone 5 is not.

You're crazy to call that a wonderful phone. It's a hot phone that'll sell out really quickly. A wonderful phone forces competitors to adjust and scramble their designs.

Look at what they did to the iPod nano this year. That's the magnitude of change we should anticipate and expect.

What makes you an Apple fanboy is simply because you were planning on buying the iPhone 5 before it came out. There are Samsung fanboys out there as well, but I think their claims were somewhat justified by the end product.

You're clearly an Apple fanboy and have been dipping into the Koolaid full-force.

You go right ahead and continue buying products that are inferior specs-wise and buying phones just because they are iPhones.

Apple preys on the uninformed, and you're exactly the type of consumer that gets hooked by Apple's brilliant marketing. Congrats, rofl.

Archived