The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Undertaker is off TV until WM32 season. Pretty much guarantees Undertaker/Lesnar 3 at WM32. Lesnar wins and Undertaker retires.

The match too big for Wrestlemania... So we gave it a unclean finish so you can watch the real conclusion at Wrestlemania

That middle finger almost made it worth the while though, lol.

I'll watch and bitch/complain thanks, There are alot of talents I still like, and I'm a big fan of NXT, if you don't like it, go post about wrestling somewhere else, I promise, it is alot worse elsewhere, lol :)

From what I've seen of you guys that post regularly in this thread, you're all pretty level headed. This is neither the opinion echo chamber or the flame war that other wrestling discussion platforms tend to be. I come back to observe the thread even when I'm not watching wrestling when the WWE is on one of their downswings.

Oh man. Clearly the key to any woman's heart is swinging a chain, throwing feces and urinating on a building and telling deputies you have a knife and charging on them.

On a serious note, celebrity stalkers are kind of their own breed of sick. The fact this man has caused problems at the Performance Centre speaks for itself.

Bram was arrested and TNA has suspended him Indefinitely.

TNA issued the following statement today:

Bram Arrested in Florida, Suspended Indefinitely TNA has been advised by the Gulfport, Florida Police Department that Thomas Latimer, known as Bram, has been arrested and charged with two felony counts of domestic battery and false imprisonment. TNA is working to gather facts and obtain additional information related to the arrest. The charges against Thomas Latimer are serious, and he is immediately and indefinitely suspended from any future TNA-sanctioned events awaiting the outcome of the case, said TNA Executive Vice President of Television and Talent John Gaburick.

HHH wrote that opening segment. Dear Lord what was that, lol.

Sting putting over HHH the same guy who had to use a sledgehammer and DX interfering to beat Sting at WM. HHH promised him 5 sec title reign before Sheamus cashes in. I'd swear Sting is aligned with The Authority with that promo.

Not sure if you anyone noticed but Sting said winning WWE World Title is the last chapter in his career. Maybe it's me but it seemed like Sting was saying this is his final match. I could be wrong but that's how it came across to me.

Sting putting over HHH the same guy who had to use a sledgehammer and DX interfering to beat Sting at WM. HHH promised him 5 sec title reign before Sheamus cashes in. I'd swear Sting is aligned with The Authority with that promo.

Not sure if you anyone noticed but Sting said winning WWE World Title is the last chapter in his career. Maybe it's me but it seemed like Sting was saying this is his final match. I could be wrong but that's how it came across to me.

He showed up to put an end to the authority... And now what? Lol. That loss at Wrestlemania made no sense, and this speech months later even less so... Well other than that it made it more so confirmed that it was all to put HHH over. But that's a matter of ego, not logical storytelling.

Now we have an 0-1 wrestler going for the title while praising the integrity and the calibur of the man whose tyranny he broke his career long absence to defeat.

I don't mind Sting going for the title so much, because he's Sting, and I wouldn't mind him winning it all things considered, but his speech and the storyline aspect it brought on last week were awful.

He showed up to put an end to the authority... And now what? Lol. That loss at Wrestlemania made no sense, and this speech months later even less so... Well other than that it made it more so confirmed that it was all to put HHH over. But that's a matter of ego, not logical storytelling.

His return was to destroy the authority and his speech Mondayt has caused a rift between Rollins and Steph/HHH. Seems like his plan is working. I think it's pretty good story telling.

That was probably one of the worst promos that Sting has given that I can remember. The thing is, I KNOW Sting can work the mic given the chance. But his motivations make absolutely no sense!

Also, despite Rollins being the cowardly heel champion, they're now booking him like an oppressed babyface. WWE seems a bit confused on how to book its heels in the past 6 months (see pretty much all of Rusev's booking).

That was probably one of the worst promos that Sting has given that I can remember. The thing is, I KNOW Sting can work the mic given the chance. But his motivations make absolutely no sense!

Also, despite Rollins being the cowardly heel champion, they're now booking him like an oppressed babyface. WWE seems a bit confused on how to book its heels in the past 6 months (see pretty much all of Rusev's booking).

Crappy writing is crappy writing.