The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

$240+ for ring side tickets.......damn.

Went to the house show in Abbotsford a few years ago and they were only 125ish.

Also, just for the record the show in Vancouver is on draft day. So, it's a bit of a dilemma for me, whether I should go or not.

Edited by shiznak

2 hours ago, shiznak said:

Also, just for the record the show in Vancouver is on draft day. So, it's a bit of a dilemma for me, whether I should go or not.

Isn't the draft in the morning? WWE show is at 7:30 PM

BREAKING: @WWE to return to Dallas (July 9th) at the @AACenter for a new themed PPV titled, WWE - Great Balls Of Fire #WWEdallas pic.twitter.com/zUvikokEN7

— WWE Dallas (@WWE_Dallas) April 28, 2017

LOL the July PPV is seriously called Great Balls Of Fire. Is this possibly the worst name ever for a PPV? Beware of Dog, Taboo Tuesday and In Your House: Season's Beatings would be up there too.

• Upvote 1

"Roadblock: End of the Line", was awful too. Because if it's the end of the line, why would you need a roadblock? 

"Revenge of the 'Taker", was stupid at the time for me. 

I'd actually like it if WWE would not name their PPV's until a month before and name it after the big feud going on. Because nowadays, the matches on the card get gimmicks based on the PPV, rather than the what the story needs. 

Example being the "It's Time" PPV  named for when Vader was fighting for the title. I believe he got hurt before the PPV however... been 20 years, can't remember.

I wonder what brought up this name ????

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, shiznak said:

Where are you finding this? :S 

I thought they go on sale tomorrow 

edit: never mind... i see them on ticketmaster now. guess they went on earlier? 

edit: never mind again, these are only VIP ones lol ... 546!?! damn wish I had the money to drop on that lol

Edited by apollo

39 minutes ago, apollo said:

Where are you finding this? :S 

I thought they go on sale tomorrow 

edit: never mind... i see them on ticketmaster now. guess they went on earlier? 

edit: never mind again, these are only VIP ones lol ... 546!?! damn wish I had the money to drop on that lol

Presale code is wwelive

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mikey2Dope said:

BREAKING: @WWE to return to Dallas (July 9th) at the @AACenter for a new themed PPV titled, WWE - Great Balls Of Fire #WWEdallas pic.twitter.com/zUvikokEN7

— WWE Dallas (@WWE_Dallas) April 28, 2017

LOL the July PPV is seriously called Great Balls Of Fire. Is this possibly the worst name ever for a PPV? Beware of Dog, Taboo Tuesday and In Your House: Season's Beatings would be up there too.

WWE trying to be like PWG but failing as usual.

13 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Awesome, have you been keeping up with the December 7th and 8th Canuck Pro shows?

Those cards are insanely stacked already. It's like having an international super Indy show at home.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Did anyone hear Shinsuke Nakamura's theme song playing during the Blues-Predators game just now? 

Yea I was shocked lol! Heard the games song too but he's often played at arenas... 

-

Really hoping Y2J wins Sunday. I want him to be on the Smackdown roster so we can see him when he comes to Rogers Arena... I'd laugh my ass off if he does something like "Vancouver... YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!" 

I'm out of town for the next 2 months, so I "paused" my cable package, but apparently Shaw won't let you keep WWE Network during that time. Anyone know how to get around that?

Guess no PPV's for a while. lol. Enjoy Great Balls of Fire. 

Edited by Art Vandelay