The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

After 2 weeks of sub par shows, TNA delivered big time last night.

That EGO segment was pure solid gold. That was the highlight of the show for me bar none, better than Heyman. That was just awesome, and to see Angle come back with the match being set up only made it better. Homerun segment IMO.

We got some good wrestling too, and some other good segments, overall a pretty good show. like 7.5 - 7.75/10 IMO.

I just can't get over that EGO segment, wow that great. Roode was absolutely on his game last night.

Pics or it didnt happen

set yourself up to post in the post yo face thread =p

Didn't get a picture of him, he seem a tad pissed off, so I didn't wanna ask. Plus, I was a bit in a rush to make it to the bar for the game.

Got him to sign my Jerichoholic T-shirt and his book.

Edited by shiznak

Didn't get a picture of him, he seem a tad pissed off, so I didn't wanna ask. Plus, I was a bit in a rush to make it to the bar for the game.

Got him to sign my Jerichoholic T-shirt and his book.

o **** i forgot he was here the fozzy show .__. i missed it, completely forgot, i was bamboozled sdefagh

o **** i forgot he was here the fozzy show .__. i missed it, completely forgot, i was bamboozled sdefagh

I didn't go to the Fozzy, apparently it was sold out, and no one wanted to go with me. :(

He was doing a meet and greet at scrape records, before the concert.