Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeGillis58

What is the difference between Sno White Eggs and Lucerne Eggs at Safeway?

39 posts in this topic

At Safeway, I buy the large size Sno White Eggs which sells for $2.83 a dozen. I almost never buy the large size Lucerne Eggs which sells for $3.00 a dozen, unless they go onsale. Is there a difference in taste or quality between the two brands?

I just got some eggs from across the border @ $7.99 for 60 eggs. I got 120 of them for $16 bucks.

If you go to Costco in the US they are even cheaper, $6.99 for 60 eggs.

I need lots of eggs because I train, my breakfast includes 5 egg whites so it makes huge diff. Something to think about for egg lovers.

I just got some eggs from across the border @ $7.99 for 60 eggs. I got 120 of them for $16 bucks.

If you go to Costco in the US they are even cheaper, $6.99 for 60 eggs.

I need lots of eggs because I train, my breakfast includes 5 egg whites so it makes huge diff. Something to think about for egg lovers.

^ I can't wait to get a Costco card.

Not sure why I have waited this long...$55 a year is cheaper than a Starbucks Coffee! I kid I kid.

^ I can't wait to get a Costco card.

Not sure why I have waited this long...$55 a year is cheaper than a Starbucks Coffee! I kid I kid.

HAHAHA. I always get a kick out of the human sized Dorito bags.

HAHAHA. I always get a kick out of the human sized Dorito bags.

Free range, bros

Don't be cruel

i introduce you to balut: duck embryo. this one isn't so disgusting though. the later stages where the chick is more fully formed is more :sick:

I was tricked into eating that once. It's one of the reason I avoid filipinos I don't know.

i introduce you to balut: duck embryo. this one isn't so disgusting though. the later stages where the chick is more fully formed is more :sick:

Free range, bros

Don't be cruel

I was tricked into eating that once. It's one of the reason I avoid filipinos I don't know.

you can actually get it over here??? eww.

lol. excuse me while i :sick:

I steal my eggs from various nests around town. The varying stages of development always mean I'm getting a different surprise everytime!