The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Definately not the goaltending that is the problem...

Daniel_for_Hart

If your defense is impregnable, you will learn to transition from it, and create good offense.

If your defense is crap, you will blame the goalies, and find out later on in the playoffs that you can't score either.

Good defense is critical to everything.

If your defense is impregnable, you will learn to transition from it, and create good offense.

If your defense is crap, you will blame the goalies, and find out later on in the playoffs that you can't score either.

Good defense is critical to everything.

I can't get over how bad at "defense" our d-man are.. we should have a top-5 defense in the NHL easily... and so far they look like they all have no intention on playing actual defense and are more concentrated on jumping into the play and being offensive.. i think that falls on the coaching staff. I would love for us to aquire a good stay at home D man.. obviously that would mean changing the pairings up which the coaches probably wouldnt want to do.

Unless you hire a lidstrom, your defense is not gonna get much better than what we have. Team defense, everyone committed to defense is the key.

But tonight was a better night, especially for about 1-2 mins right before the eberle goal, they had a flash of great defense then.

Archived