3019 replies to this topic

#841 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

That's great and all but I think Lu needs to start to panic a bit and go to a place he may not want to go to.
I think there is a deal out there for us but Lu doesn't want to go there.
Eventually something is going to have to give.
I'm sure if one of those 3 teams you've mentioned really want Lu and give us a package that'll work for us, Gillis can sell Luongo on playing the rest of his career there. At least lets all hope he can.

I can see him saying no to WSH, but Philly is a great city/team and Florida is where his wife and his off season home is.

#842 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,848 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Watching the highlights of the Penguins/Islanders game - Fleury looks brutal....and then I thought, what if Luongo was on the Penguins?
They would probably win the cup.

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#843 goblix

goblix

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Luongo + conditional pick? for Kessel + Scrivens / Rimer
would it be reasonable? Proabably two allstars involved, and approximately the same amount of cap space
would you be happy? Other than Kessel being UFA in 2015, we could use the extra zip in the Offense, could also be a great right winger with Kesler and maybe makes booth expendable next year.
would toronto be happy? Luongo with Carlyle's style of game would be a great mix. So maybe
would MG do it? Probably, top 6 forward and a young promising prospect. Pretty much Gillis' asking price

I'm not trying to speculate just merely curious

Edited by goblix, 29 January 2013 - 08:01 PM.

#844 MJDDawg

MJDDawg

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Watching the highlights of the Penguins/Islanders game - Fleury looks brutal....and then I thought, what if Luongo was on the Penguins?
They would probably win the cup.

Funny but just watching the game now and was thinking the exact same thing.

Then you look at their roster and outside of the big names, who the heck would we want? We could bring home Cookie. He's exactly the type of player we could use.

Their prospect pool doesn't appear to be that great either.

Edited by MJDDawg, 29 January 2013 - 08:07 PM.

1zchaix.jpg

Always vigilant and on the lookout for Tiger Singh,The Stork, Shamu101, Mangoes, Cucumbers, Proballhockeyplayer, Dal Colle, DontTradeEdler, RespectYourEdlers23, D.T.E. and...

#845 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Funny but just watching the game now and was thinking the exact same thing.

Then you look at their roster and outside of the big names, who the heck would we want? We could bring home Cookie. He's exactly the type of player we could use.

Their prospect pool doesn't appear to be that great either.

Vitale and Jeffrey

#846 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Grabner and Carkner.

Grabner was the best player on the ice and man, is he fast.

Carkner gives us the big, manhandler on the blue line.

Edited by DIBdaQUIB, 29 January 2013 - 08:36 PM.

#847 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Luongo for Wayne Simmonds and Nick Cousins

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#848 ba;;isticsports

ba;;isticsports

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

With Lack being out for the rest of the season, and Canuck luck what it is

I can see, as soon as Luongo (Maybe even Schneider) is traded,

That our #1 goalie will go down with an injury

#849 Provost

Provost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

Well the saga continues, and the landscape changes nightly. I am quite certain that all the interested parties know what it will take to get a deal done with their specific team.

We just have to wait until someone blinks. When it happens you can almost be sure that we don't hear a rumour beforehand and it will happen quickly. It will be a single phone call from the other GM saying "OK, I am good with your price"

Right now it looks like Florida and Washington are as close as anyone to hitting the panic button with the two worst goals against in the league. I don't count Philly because they can't take Luongo until the summer unless they can get rid of Bryzgalov.

I don't think our situation is as dire as folks are making it out to be. We have two major injuries to our top 6 and are still hovering at the .500 mark. We are a better team with Luongo than with any immediate return we are going to get for him (at best a #4 Right shooting D or a 3rd liner) plus some package of picks/prospects.

Edited by Provost, 29 January 2013 - 11:25 PM.

Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic!

#850 - PikaBOO -

- PikaBOO -

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

With Lack being out for the rest of the season, and Canuck luck what it is

I can see, as soon as Luongo (Maybe even Schneider) is traded,

That our #1 goalie will go down with an injury

I remember the painful days when we didn't have an elite goaltender. We're so lucky to have 2 now. Let's be thankful till its gone :)

Edited by - PikaBOO -, 29 January 2013 - 11:33 PM.

#851 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,822 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Luongo + conditional pick? for Kessel + Scrivens / Rimer
would it be reasonable? Proabably two allstars involved, and approximately the same amount of cap space
would you be happy? Other than Kessel being UFA in 2015, we could use the extra zip in the Offense, could also be a great right winger with Kesler and maybe makes booth expendable next year.
would toronto be happy? Luongo with Carlyle's style of game would be a great mix. So maybe
would MG do it? Probably, top 6 forward and a young promising prospect. Pretty much Gillis' asking price

I'm not trying to speculate just merely curious

It may be reasonable.
Toronto should be happy imo.
But I wouldn't be happy. Would MG do it? I hope not - and my reasons are not that he's a Leaf lol, it's that he's Phil Kessel.
1) Kessel's cap hit of 5.4 would mean saving cap space elsewhere when it drops to 64.3 next year - I wouldn't like the ripple effect of making room to keep him. I'd rather see Luongo's value spent on a young center and or prospects.
2) I see Kessel as a terrible fit. Not at all the kind of player you want playing with the Sedins. Not going to provide much support in their own end of the ice, not a very good cycle/possession/boards type player. Sniper, yes, but too many other weaknesses that don't complement them. Not a very good fit for Kesler and Booth either imo - a line full of shoot first players? Kessel would put more onus on Kesler to do the majority of defensive heavy lifting. If Higgins on the Amex line, or Raymond who actually backchecks and passes the puck couldn't find chemistry with Kesler and Booth, I don't see Kessel creating it.
3) Just not the character player I'd want to add to the mix in Vancouver.

I think the best fits for Kessel would be with Feaster, who likes shiny, high priced one way players, or the New York Rangers, where over-rated stars go to underachieve.

#852 thad

thad

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

I don't want kessel. I disagree though oldnews. I think he would do great here if he played with the twins. Playing with those 2 is a real treat and brings the A game out of everybody. But that's why I'm hella optimistic on kassian. I think they're going to keep him motivated and consistent. For his development alone I don't really want to bring in a star for the first line. The more Kass plays with them the better player he will be in the end. They could turn him into one of the most coveted players in the league with a good 4 years of playing together and showing him how to be elite.

On that note I don't think we should get kessel. I don't see the same success playing with kesler as he would with the twins. It would be a waste of 5.4 mill. We could just drop another contract and get a top 2nd line center for 6.5-7 and put kesler on the third checking. Can you say instant cup lol

#853 sampy

sampy

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Another terrible performance by Florida goaltending. I wonder if Tallon is ok with tanking the season. You'd think he'd want to build off of last season. With the condensed schedule and the Panther off to a terrible start, time is ticking.

#854 Teemu Selšnne

Teemu Selšnne

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,199 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Another terrible performance by Florida goaltending. I wonder if Tallon is ok with tanking the season. You'd think he'd want to build off of last season. With the condensed schedule and the Panther off to a terrible start, time is ticking.

1-5 to start the year with 24 GA and 10 GF.

OUCH.

Edited by Teemu Selšnne, 30 January 2013 - 12:32 AM.

#855 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • 14,822 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

Well the saga continues, and the landscape changes nightly. I am quite certain that all the interested parties know what it will take to get a deal done with their specific team.

We just have to wait until someone blinks. When it happens you can almost be sure that we don't hear a rumour beforehand and it will happen quickly. It will be a single phone call from the other GM saying "OK, I am good with your price"

Right now it looks like Florida and Washington are as close as anyone to hitting the panic button with the two worst goals against in the league. I don't count Philly because they can't take Luongo until the summer unless they can get rid of Bryzgalov.

I don't think our situation is as dire as folks are making it out to be. We have two major injuries to our top 6 and are still hovering at the .500 mark. We are a better team with Luongo than with any immediate return we are going to get for him (at best a #4 Right shooting D or a 3rd liner) plus some package of picks/prospects.

I'm surprised that Florida is struggling as much as they are.
Theodore had a good opening night, and has been sliding since. The roster is full of players who are -4 and -5. I guess Garrison was more of a stabilizing influence there than people here realize ;) But seriously, their injuries to Goc, Gudbranson, Versteeg, Weaver and Bergenheim are puttin them behind the 8 ball. Even if they decided to move on Luo, they have so many pieces out of the lineup - to give up any more roster players is very tough at the moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if Holmgren has expressed intent to get a deal done but with the obvious precursor of waiting for the offseason or Bryz to be moved, whichever comes first - most likely the offseason haha.

I agree with you however. I think someone will blink before then.

What I found interesting in last nights commentary on TSN was the response of Dreger to Gillis' used of the word "if" we decide to trade Luongo. He almost had a knee jerk 'but you have to trade Luongo' response, and immediately started speculating that Luongo might apply pressure to make a trade happen. To me that spells 'things aren't working out as the Leafs had hoped'.

I still think Tallon could pull the trigger and Luo could get what he wants as well. Tallon doesn't strike me as someone who is afraid to cut his losses. With his and Gillis' history of cutting deals, could they find a compromise?

Part of the problem is whether the Canucks want to spend any asset value on a backup - when delaying a deal may make that unnecessary. Without Lack,would they prepared to give Climie or Cannata a shot? If not, the Luongo return in effect is reduced by the cost of his replacement, and at what point does that make sense? As you say, the depth on the roster is fairly good even without Kesler and Booth - particularly if the Canucks top pairing and a few other key guys could get their games tuned up...
It's almost to the point where there is no clear indication in any direction - and as you suggest, could ironicaly be just the kind of time that something happens. I'm happily uninvested either way haha, as long as he sticks to his guns about a fair return.

Edited by oldnews, 30 January 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#856 RyanKeslord17

RyanKeslord17

Canucks First-Line

• Banned
  • 5,895 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Lp
Posted Image

#857 Teemu Selšnne

Teemu Selšnne

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,199 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

If Gillis was possibly referring to Upshall as the contract he didn't want to take back at one point, I'm wondering if Tallon would take part of it as a compromise like you mention, oldnews.

What a dumb contract that one was.

#858 The Bookie

The Bookie

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

I remember the painful days when we didn't have an elite goaltender. We're so lucky to have 2 now. Let's be thankful till its gone :)

the New York Rangers, where over-rated stars go to underachieve.

That's a solid 1-2 Punch of the best posts I've read in this thread in days.

#859 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,342 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

Things have happened, Dynamics have changed, moving parts have moved. I think it is time to re-assess the (rumoured/speculated) market.

Chicago:
If it was ever a possibility (Which from our perspective I don't think it was) This one has been put far back on the backburner for now, Chicago is off to a great start and there is no reason to make changes, but once again I don't think they were ever a serious contender from our perspective, they wouldn't give up what it would take to happen and rightly so.

Edmonton:
Pretty much status-quo, again never highly considered as it would take something great for us to move him to a division rival, something they would never give up, Still isn't really a serious possibility.

Florida:
This is the one team that has remained in the same situation the entire time, still very much in the thick of things, not willing to give up what we want, but the goaltending hasn't picked up and hasn't filled there need for help in net like they had hoped, still not willing to give up Bjugstad. not sure where the situation with Weiss remains (if they are willing to move him now or not) but the Huberdeau/Mueller/Kovalev line has been very good for them in the absence of Weiss and Versteeg. If we were to make a deal with them is seems apparent we would have to take salary back, which MG doesn't seem willing to do right now. FLA is very much in the running IMO, but the stars aren't aligned yet.

NY Islanders:
Never really seemed like a big contender, as it never made sense for them to trade future assets when they aren't in "win now" mode, and I can't see them taking on 2 life long deals, don't see how they can afford it. Also they aren't playing that bad, beat Pittsburgh 4-1 tonight and Nabokov has been giving them solid goaltending for the time being. Seems the same as before, Isles aren't really a possibility right now.

Philadelphia:
Goaltending doesn't seem great, but it is the same old story. With Bryz there, they can't make a move for Luongo, so unless we want to take on Bryz, or unless he starts letting in 10 goals a game and they get really desperate (enough to take on both contracts) Philly isn't a serious contender till the summer, although if Bryz doesn't pick it up, they may very well be a major contender in the summer.

San Jose:
Any possibility as slim as it may have been of San Jose being a potential fit for a trade, that chance has completely evaporated for the time being, all the players we would want have been playing great for them and Niemi has been just fine, I never thought it was a serious possibility anyways, but it certainly isn't now.

Toronto:
Toronto is still right there, goaltending hasn't improved, but what are they going to give? Gardiner has never really been in the cards and Kadri and Bozak (as much as we want them, or don't want them) aren't in play right now it seems as both have been major pieces for Toronto and as there top 2 centers, it would probably create a bigger hole than it fills overall. Aslong as Riemer and Scrivens continue to play like Riemer and Scrivens, you have to think they are one of the top dogs in the hunt, but the issue is the return, so they aren't the top dog anymnore.

Tampa Bay:
Never really thought this was an immediate possibility either, as they paid that price for Lindback and were going to give him a long long look before looking elsewhere, but Lindback has played pretty well so far, and provided quality goaltending for a 1st time starter, I conclude that Tampa is not in the running.

Washington:
Ahh the Caps, you have to think they are the main contender now. There defense (& Offense) have struggled but there goaltending hasn't been of any help. if they hope for a cup they have to look elsewhere, Nuevirth and Holtby aren't going to get them a cup, if they can even bring the caps in the playoffs. Luongo could really help turn there season around and could provide the goaltending to push confidence through the entire line-up. They also have pieces that are nice from our perspective and realistically I think if Washington wanted Luongo, they could provide the return that could satisfy both sides.

If I had the rate them (only the realistic teams that have a shot at the deal right now)

1. Washington
2. Florida
3. Toronto

Aside from that, none of the other teams are in a position to make this deal happen.

zackass.png

#860 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Insider Trading from the 29th. Nothing mentioning Lu, but it's all about the Leafs and they seem to be apotential destination. Dreger blabbering on about Kessel and how he's not as untouchable as he once was:

http://video.tsn.ca/...analysis/latest

#861 brian42

brian42

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

I think MG's target for Luongo should be Nick Bjugstad. He is a huge guy that can score goals and would fit in very nicely. The panthers have also lost 5 straight and clearly have goaltending issues and Roberto would like to play there.

I'd do Luongo straight up for this guy. However I'm sure MG wants a player coming back who is currently playing in the NHL and perhaps the panthers would give up more.

A deal like this would be good for both teams and seems very realistic imo

Luongo & Raymond
for
Weiss and Bjugstad

Weiss could take over the second line centre spot until Kesler is back then slide over to Kesler's wing. Much like Patrick Marleau did on Joe Thorton's wing. too many good centre's is not a problem the sharks are a perfect example of that.

#862 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,342 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

How about (if they accept):

Frattin + 1st + Finn/Biggs

Next year we will be up against the cap, and Frattin would be a great fit alongside Raymond & Schroeder. He has been described to me as a bull on skates, with a great wrist shot. That would be exactly what Schroeder would need (the wrist shot) then his grit would add much needed grit to the line, also as I said with the cap coming down, it would allow us to replace Higgins quite well if we can't sign him.

zackass.png

#863 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Things have happened, Dynamics have changed, moving parts have moved. I think it is time to re-assess the (rumoured/speculated) market.

Chicago:
If it was ever a possibility (Which from our perspective I don't think it was) This one has been put far back on the backburner for now, Chicago is off to a great start and there is no reason to make changes, but once again I don't think they were ever a serious contender from our perspective, they wouldn't give up what it would take to happen and rightly so.

Edmonton:
Pretty much status-quo, again never highly considered as it would take something great for us to move him to a division rival, something they would never give up, Still isn't really a serious possibility.

Florida:
This is the one team that has remained in the same situation the entire time, still very much in the thick of things, not willing to give up what we want, but the goaltending hasn't picked up and hasn't filled there need for help in net like they had hoped, still not willing to give up Bjugstad. not sure where the situation with Weiss remains (if they are willing to move him now or not) but the Huberdeau/Mueller/Kovalev line has been very good for them in the absence of Weiss and Versteeg. If we were to make a deal with them is seems apparent we would have to take salary back, which MG doesn't seem willing to do right now. FLA is very much in the running IMO, but the stars aren't aligned yet.

NY Islanders:
Never really seemed like a big contender, as it never made sense for them to trade future assets when they aren't in "win now" mode, and I can't see them taking on 2 life long deals, don't see how they can afford it. Also they aren't playing that bad, beat Pittsburgh 4-1 tonight and Nabokov has been giving them solid goaltending for the time being. Seems the same as before, Isles aren't really a possibility right now.

Philadelphia:
Goaltending doesn't seem great, but it is the same old story. With Bryz there, they can't make a move for Luongo, so unless we want to take on Bryz, or unless he starts letting in 10 goals a game and they get really desperate (enough to take on both contracts) Philly isn't a serious contender till the summer, although if Bryz doesn't pick it up, they may very well be a major contender in the summer.

San Jose:
Any possibility as slim as it may have been of San Jose being a potential fit for a trade, that chance has completely evaporated for the time being, all the players we would want have been playing great for them and Niemi has been just fine, I never thought it was a serious possibility anyways, but it certainly isn't now.

Toronto:
Toronto is still right there, goaltending hasn't improved, but what are they going to give? Gardiner has never really been in the cards and Kadri and Bozak (as much as we want them, or don't want them) aren't in play right now it seems as both have been major pieces for Toronto and as there top 2 centers, it would probably create a bigger hole than it fills overall. Aslong as Riemer and Scrivens continue to play like Riemer and Scrivens, you have to think they are one of the top dogs in the hunt, but the issue is the return, so they aren't the top dog anymnore.

Tampa Bay:
Never really thought this was an immediate possibility either, as they paid that price for Lindback and were going to give him a long long look before looking elsewhere, but Lindback has played pretty well so far, and provided quality goaltending for a 1st time starter, I conclude that Tampa is not in the running.

Washington:
Ahh the Caps, you have to think they are the main contender now. There defense (& Offense) have struggled but there goaltending hasn't been of any help. if they hope for a cup they have to look elsewhere, Nuevirth and Holtby aren't going to get them a cup, if they can even bring the caps in the playoffs. Luongo could really help turn there season around and could provide the goaltending to push confidence through the entire line-up. They also have pieces that are nice from our perspective and realistically I think if Washington wanted Luongo, they could provide the return that could satisfy both sides.

If I had the rate them (only the realistic teams that have a shot at the deal right now)

1. Washington
2. Florida
3. Toronto

Aside from that, none of the other teams are in a position to make this deal happen.

So who would we get from Washington?? Neuvirth & Hendricks??

#864 Gooseberries

Gooseberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,903 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

lol i hope your joking. Marcus johansen is.my starting price. wouldn't mind wolski either

20u7nh3.jpg

Credit to Vintage Canuck

The Sig lord

#865 JensenFan2011

JensenFan2011

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

<p>

Kuznetsov or forsberg+ would be my starting point

#866 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,634 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

I'm surprised that Florida is struggling as much as they are.
Theodore had a good opening night, and has been sliding since. The roster is full of players who are -4 and -5. I guess Garrison was more of a stabilizing influence there than people here realize ;) But seriously, their injuries to Goc, Gudbranson, Versteeg, Weaver and Bergenheim are puttin them behind the 8 ball. Even if they decided to move on Luo, they have so many pieces out of the lineup - to give up any more roster players is very tough at the moment.

Not an issue if they give us Bjugstad and Petrovic, eh oldnews? B)

BTW Brian: If you believe the reports, Bjugstad has been Gillis' target since day 1...
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#867 adniel_g

adniel_g

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

As much as it is easy to discount goaltending at times, it is by far the most important position to lock down before building a team. It was extremely painful watching the Canucks before Luongo.

Defense (1/3)
Offense (1/3)
Goaltending- one player position (1/3)

Teams will eventually come knocking.
I completely support MG's decision to wait out teams on Luongo. At the very least if we wait till we are healthy, we will know what we need at the deadline.

#868 sampy

sampy

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

1. Washington
2. Florida
3. Toronto

McKenzie said there is absolutely zero interest on Washington's part.

With the new draft lottery system, teams cannot simply tank and expect a top 3 pick so you'd think Tallon would have to be interested. Tallon could also get a nice piece back for Markstrom. Bjustad please.

TO is interested but it doesn't sound like they want to give up anything or that Lu wants to go there.

Best bet is Florida, but Tallon needs to realize his goaltending is terrible. Worst goals against in the league.

#869 Edlerberry

Edlerberry

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Philadelphia:

Toronto:

Wow Kadri and Bozak are above Grabovski on the depth chart?

Reimer and Scrivens are bad?

Bryz has a .929 SV% and a 2.19GAA... How much better does he have to play to consider himself 'picked up' ?

Do you even watch other teams??
July 7-2013

Toronto will take a step back next year.
Feel free to quote me.

July 8-2013

Wow I can't believe peoples replies...
Im done here. You people are disgusting..

#870 Ron Swansons Moustache

Ron Swansons Moustache

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

The possibility of dealing Luongo has to be increasing in the next couple weeks. Teams have had time to evaluate what they have and what changes need to be made. A move for Lu could save their season and put them in the playoffs. The Caps seem like the team that would be the best trading partners.
http://Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.