Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clynch

Raymond lovers

42 posts in this topic

20 sounds solid, if he keeps this intensity up

Hahaha finally I thread for the Raymond believers!!

Looking great so far. Thinking and hoping 16-20 goals in this shortened season.

It's only appropriate he should benefit from some love threads - few people have taken as much s#!t on these boards.

48 goals? Who am I kidding :P that's reserved for Zack Kassian, I think he'll get a good 15goals.

48 goals? Who am I kidding :P that's reserved for Zack Kassian, I think he'll get a good 15goals.

If there end up being 20 Goals for MayRay.

Then there will be 20 Assists for Schroeds.

Just the way it works.. :bigblush:

Raymond's producing, which is good.

Most people rag on Raymond when he isn't scoring goals but for the most part he's always been playing the same way. Sometimes they don't go in for him and then he becomes a whipping boy.

Even if he didn't score today, he would have had a solid game. That's the true meaning of a legit forward.

I admittedly was one of the ones who wanted Raymond gone, but I guess this is one reason why Mike Gillis is the GM and not me. He seems to have his wrist shot back too, even his shootout attempt against Calgary was well aimed and was on its way to the top right corner until Kipper got in the way.

Wow! Must say I'm impressed with Raymond thus far. I was hoping that he would have a good start this season, but 3 goals in 3 games is great. It looks like the back injury is behind him and hopefully he can continue to be the second liner we need.

I can't say I've ever been a Raymond lover, nor a hater. More a sympathizer. I know his back injury was devastating and must have been more difficult to come back from then I can imagine. I'm just glad that early in the season he has performed like the team needs him too.

Based on what we've seen, I'm thinking he coud get close to 20 goals this year (30 prorated). What do you think?

All good with his game. Never too high, never too low, fans. He'll be good , then he'll be sub-par. Good start though. Hey Jim Lahey, how soft did Raymond look driving the net and getting fed 3 crosschecks from Getzlaf for the effort. He shied away and scored again. JimLahey???? Jim Lahey??? Where are you Jim Lahey??? I know, you are aboard the bandwagon.

I'd still like it if he went into the slot more often, but he is starting to go there more often, so I can't complain.

I admittedly was one of the ones who wanted Raymond gone, but I guess this is one reason why Mike Gillis is the GM and not me. He seems to have his wrist shot back too, even his shootout attempt against Calgary was well aimed and was on its way to the top right corner until Kipper got in the way.

if he hits 14, I;m happy with that. Zack has a chance to hit 17-19. I gave Raymond 10 games to show me he still has it.