The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Replacement GDT: Canucks Vs. Avalanche

DING

You're just unwilling to support the team during its ups and downs. You fake fans just hedge your bets so that if they win you cheer and if they lose you've already been bitching the team out for 60 minutes trying to distance yourself from the letdown of losing. If you're only a fan of them playing well, you're not a fan.

You're just unwilling to support the team during its ups and downs. You fake fans just hedge your bets so that if they win you cheer and if they lose you've already been bitching the team out for 60 minutes trying to distance yourself from the letdown of losing. If you're only a fan of them playing well, you're not a fan.

I really like how having zack on their line has made them more physical, I noticed it alot during the anaheim game and I guess thats sorta a bit of bostonitis rubbing off considering what a tough guy marchand acts like when he's got chara backing him up.. I don't expect the twins to turn into power forwards but its nice to know they are done letting people push them around.

Archived