Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[GDT] Canucks vs Blackhawks 02/01/13 @Home

1,052 posts in this topic

I think the fact that it's probably a typo (or as confirmed - misquoted) seems like a more logical conclusion.

Why is that piece of garbage O'Halloran reffing this game after he only called Keith for a minor on that play, and then let things get totally out of hand in the 2nd? Forget Keith, somebody oughta take a run at O'Halloran! I vote Hansen.

Sounds like it was just a slip of the tounge, don't be surprised to see some fireworks right away.

Probably was a slip of the tongue, but i want clean physical play on him. Hunt Keith legally, stay within the rulebook but make sure he is hurting for a few days!

Go Canucks Go

Kind of reaching on this one OP, it was obviously a slip of the tongue.

Why is that piece of garbage O'Halloran reffing this game after he only called Keith for a minor on that play, and then let things get totally out of hand in the 2nd? Forget Keith, somebody oughta take a run at O'Halloran! I vote Hansen.

How sick would it be to see Kassians first hit take Keith out of the game?

I know just the thing for Keiths ugly mug for tonights game

ij70Z.gif

DEATH TO KEITH!!!!! Or maybe he was just nervous. I mean, he may be a douche but he is still human. Seriously, this is much ado about nothing imo.

He said. Wasn't proud of.

Just heard the quote on team 1040, you can tell he said wasn't not very.

IMO the worst kind of hockey fans are those who expect some twisted form of violent honour when players get hurt. It's the players who put themselves out there and it should be the teams decision whether they feel the need to retaliate. It gets heated during a game. And fan/media pressure to do so is not cool.

Bertuzzi, McSorley, etc... It's all fun and games until someone gets hauled off the ice on a stretcher. Fans here should know better.

Do you even watch hockey? Or are you dealing with unresolved anger issues?