Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkeeterHansen

Cory Schneider to start vs. Stars

Schneiderman, Schneiderman, does whatever a Ginger can,

Can he protect his net,

Yes he can, he's a Ginger,

Hey there, look out for the Schneiderman.

Schneiderman, Schneiderman, does whatever a Ginger can,

Can he protect his net,

Yes he can, he's a Ginger,

Hey there, look out for the Schneiderman.

these threads are getting pretty boring when our goaltenders are playing this consistently..

maybe just post these when something actually happens?

Whoever loses this winning streak for us is going to be crucified.

Hopefully Luongo gets the big Chicago game. He raises his play for big games and there's none bigger than playing our rival who's yet to lose in regulation.

This is true. I hope its not Cory because he is already getting thrown under the bus by too many bandwagoneers on this site. But really, look at our schedule. I see no loss in the near future. If anything I could see us going on our longest win streak in franchise histoory. (I actually don't know what that is so I guess I should go look that up before making such claims, but what the hell.)

This is true. I hope its not Cory because he is already getting thrown under the bus by too many bandwagoneers on this site. But really, look at our schedule. I see no loss in the near future. If anything I could see us going on our longest win streak in franchise histoory. (I actually don't know what that is so I guess I should go look that up before making such claims, but what the hell.)

I'd like up see Cory play Chicago Lou had the first game vs them and he lost (not that he played bad but he still lost). If Cory played well next game give him Chicago as well and play Lou the following game.

Luongo only got the last start because of his home streak against the Wild. AVs going to let Schneider play for a while now like he did with Lou.

I'm pretty sure Lou won that game 2-1 in a shoot out where he stoned every shooter. Otherwise we would only be on a 4 game winning streak.

so if none shale lose a game then we be the unbeatable ones. we will be undefeated until next year.?

everyone think Chicago is on some kinda roll ...just wait till neither goalie wants to lose a game and be sent to the jackets?

I'd like up see Cory play Chicago Lou had the first game vs them and he lost (not that he played bad but he still lost). If Cory played well next game give him Chicago as well and play Lou the following game.