Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

Time to slot in Vandermeer RIGHT NOW!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
239 replies to this topic

#211 Understand

Understand

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

That's how Brian Burke builds his teams, this team with the exception of McLaren is pretty much BB's team, so you're saying they Leafs weren't tough before but are tough now just because of McLaren? Toronto was in the playoffs last year too until they crap the bed so don't get ahead of yourself yet. Look at the players Burke acquired

C.Orr
M.Brown

Both useless plugs

Orr = Volpatti in terms of hockey ability, but Orr hits and fights a lot BETTER. Brown = Wesie, except Brown fights better.  I bet you at the end of the year, Orr + Brown will have as many points as Wesie + Volpatti.  The silly thinking of our 4th line guys are better "hockey players" than other teams "tough" 4th line is very naive.  Can you imagine what Orr would do to the Boston skills guys if Marchant rabbit punch Phil Kessels?  I bet you Orr will probably make Lucic wanted to hide behind the ref again.

Edited by Understand, 15 February 2013 - 11:22 AM.

#212 Kesler's Nose

Kesler's Nose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

lol I'm not gonna lie, I laughed about the "WAKE UP, GILLIS, YOU MORON" part that was bolded.

As for the rest of your thread, having Vandermeer in a couple games isn't gonna make a tiny bit of difference. Perhaps save your thread for when we go on a losing streak, because right now quite frankly we've won 6 straight. *knocks on wood*

"It's an opportunity, we don't look at it as a last chance... We look at it as an opportunity to do something great. We are going to take it period by period, shift by shift. You just have to be better than the guy across from you... Every guy in this locker room I can say believes we can do this." - Ryan Kesler

Posted Image

#213 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,813 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

You have absolutely no idea how hockey works. You really think that a player has to literally be beside another at all times to provide protection for another..? So, if a line on which a player that just threw a nasty hit on a Sedin just iced the puck, AV can't throw out the fourth line to pay that player back for his action??? I'm totally mistaken on my entire knowledge of hockey in this case. Thank you for your informative post. Now please return to playing with your mobile and abacus.

It probably would be easier

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#214 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,028 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

Orr = Volpatti in terms of hockey ability, but Orr hits and fights a lot BETTER. Brown = Wesie, except Brown fights better. I bet you at the end of the year, Orr + Brown will have as many points as Wesie + Volpatti. The silly thinking of our 4th line guys are better "hockey players" than other teams "tough" 4th line is very naive. Can you imagine what Orr would do to the Boston skills guys if Marchant rabbit punch Phil Kessels? I bet you Orr will probably make Lucic wanted to hide behind the ref again.

You don't really watch hockey do you? You think everyone that plays on the fourth line is the same except for how good they are at fighting? Orr and Brown are total plugs, Brown had one year where he got 15 points and another couple where he got 13. Orr has never had more than a single digit scoring season ... ever. Volpatti has scored 32 in a season and had double digit scoring 5 other times. Weise has scored 50 points twice in his career and has also scored 43 and 38 point years as well. Regardless of the points two of these players can skate and two can't. I'll let you figure out which is which, but I'm sure you won't. Under .... nope.

Can't wait until the Leafs come falling to the ground like they do every year and your argument can be flushed down the toilet.

Edited by Dogbyte, 15 February 2013 - 01:05 PM.

Canuckslogo160x160.jpg

#215 KING ALBERTS

KING ALBERTS

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

I was the guy who brought up Semenko.... Thanks for paying attention..

As far as the series with Boston goes do you remember Horton fighting Weise? A top 6 forward beating up our 4th liner? Do you remember what that little rat Marchand did to Salo and Sedin?

Having toughness isn't limited to having a goon. It also means you need overall toughness. Canucks need players in the top 6 who are big and strong. Guys like Brown, Doan, Chara aren't goons but tough as nails. That's what this team is lacking.

Frankly I would rather have a goon on this team over Malhotra. You can play him limited minutes and if someone runs our star players he runs the other teams' stars.

Sadly the Sedin Sedin Burrows experiment has been tried and failed on more than one occasion.

and i never disagreed with that - i disagree with having a policeman in a canucks uniform for whenever the sedins get ran. a guy like lucic keeps other players honest, but in the new NHL a guy like semenko would probly cause the sedins to get ran even harder so they can get a powerplay everytime goony mcgoon tries to 'protect' them.

i think every team in the league would take a lucic in their top 6 - this really has never been a question... problem is how many guys like lucic are in the league? not many.. and i truly hope we luck out and kassian keeps stepping up to the plate like he has.

and to answer your first question, no, i dont remember much of the final... i think i've repressed those memories deep down inside forever and ever.
Posted ImagePosted Image

i fel off the banwagon and hit my hed on a rok

#216 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,733 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

You don't really watch hockey do you? You think everyone that plays on the fourth line is the same except for how good they are at fighting? Orr and Brown are total plugs, Brown had one year where he got 15 points and another couple where he got 13. Orr has never had more than a single digit scoring season ... ever. Volpatti has scored 32 in a season and had double digit scoring 5 other times. Weise has scored 50 points twice in his career and has also scored 43 and 38 point years as well. Regardless of the points two of these players can skate and two can't. I'll let you figure out which is which, but I'm sure you won't. Under .... nope.

Can't wait until the Leafs come falling to the ground like they do every year and your argument can be flushed down the toilet.

Actually, Brown is an excellent PKer and a gifted skater. Granted his hands are pretty bad.

Posted ImageNEW YORK ISLANDERS ROSTER - CDC GM LEAGUEPosted Image

2013 CDCGML CUP CHAMPIONS

#217 disisdayear

disisdayear

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

And who is the better skater, forechecker, and hitter?

These are the things that are more important than fighting in the course of a game.

If you're asking who is better between Volpatti and Weise my pick would be on Volpatti. If you're asking between the two and Vandermeer, I would say in order -- Volpatti, Weise, Vandermeer.

#218 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

People overrate the importance of winning fights. It's a luxury, not a necessity.

#219 Moonshinefe

Moonshinefe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

The Canucks D has been lights out lately, why the hell would you risk messing with that to bring in a little extra toughness? Horrible idea. The Canucks have been a way tougher team so far this year anyway with Volpatti and Kassian.

#220 hockey21383

hockey21383

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

why do you want Vandermeer (who is a D man) to play on the 4th line?? are you dumb?

#221 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,686 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

and i never disagreed with that - i disagree with having a policeman in a canucks uniform for whenever the sedins get ran. a guy like lucic keeps other players honest, but in the new NHL a guy like semenko would probly cause the sedins to get ran even harder so they can get a powerplay everytime goony mcgoon tries to 'protect' them.

i think every team in the league would take a lucic in their top 6 - this really has never been a question... problem is how many guys like lucic are in the league? not many.. and i truly hope we luck out and kassian keeps stepping up to the plate like he has.

and to answer your first question, no, i dont remember much of the final... i think i've repressed those memories deep down inside forever and ever.

What a waste of my time. First you didn't even remember who you were in a discussion with, now at the end you tell me you don't even remember the problem.

Why are you even having this discussion with me?

If you don't remember what happened in the past how could you possibly know how not to let it happen the future.

#222 KING ALBERTS

KING ALBERTS

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

What a waste of my time. First you didn't even remember who you were in a discussion with, now at the end you tell me you don't even remember the problem.

Why are you even having this discussion with me?

If you don't remember what happened in the past how could you possibly know how not to let it happen the future.

all of your replies come out of right field, and if you use some "reading comprehension" you would catch that it was a joke on repressing memories of the final - your so desperate to come up with a smart reply your just typing crap that any hockey fan should know.. lucic is a good player? really? we lost in game 7? really? but the organization changed its philosophy BECAUSE we lost in game 7? your out to lunch kid

you talk about gretzky having semenko, then you go back on it and say we need a lucic (DUHHH) instead of a goon... throw in a lecture on post 2005 NHL hockey and you really dont know what the frack your replying to either... try harder buddy, your a douchebag
Posted ImagePosted Image

i fel off the banwagon and hit my hed on a rok

#223 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

For some reason Gillis has refused to budge on this even though the whole league knows the Cancuks are soft.

Refused to budge? Remember who we got for Hodgson? http://en.wikipedia....ki/Zack_Kassian ....does that ring any bells?

Oh, it totally does: DING!

Posted Image

Edited by MaximYapierre, 15 February 2013 - 11:26 PM.

/=S=/

#224 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Ok, you go watch all 19 fights and then use your power of interpretation on what you consider a quality fight. But that wasn't your original question until you were proven wrong. Again, you asked how many fights there were in the playoffs last year, saying that there would be less than half a dozen and you were wrong. Now you want to argue the quality of fight along with your other excuses you listed. If you want to do that, then I also know there are times where guys drop the gloves and throw a few punches and only get double roughing penalties too but I'm not about to go watch every playoff game from last year to see how many times it happened.

You are gloating about 19 fights in 86 games played? You still have absolutely no point. Who were those participants? Goons or real players? What team is going to want a meaningful player taking on our 5 minute per night fighter? Goons are going the way of old yeller, and so are people with attitudes like yours. Players that are willing to stick up for their team mates when necessary are useful as long as they can play hockey. There is no room for a set of knuckles on our roster, and less than one fight every 5 games in the playoffs proves that there is no need for it.

V a n c o u v e r C a n u c k s

MirandaKerr.jpg
2 0 1 5 S t a n l e y C u p C h a m p i o n s

#225 DonCherry2013

DonCherry2013

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Vandermeer should definitely be in the starting lineup. He's a good Canadian kid. He's a beauty. He's my kinda guy.

#226 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

The Bruins have all sorts of toughness, and depending on who they dress, a couple goons. This didn't stop Savard from being turned in to a vegetable, or Horton being concussed a couple times, or Seguin getting nailed many times.
Getting hit and having the line crossed is not unique to our team, and no team is immune.

MirandaKerr.jpg

#227 Spoderman

Spoderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to BananaMash for both

STHS GM Anaheim Ducks

#228 Kassian's Face

Kassian's Face

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

I am going to give this thread 5 stars. Not because of the OP, even though it was really funny, but for the 8 pages of facepalms that followed. Well played sir, well played.

:picard:

#229 beer&meat

beer&meat

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Read my post again, genius. You really think there are never any times when there would be an overlap between the Canucks putting out their fourth line and the opposing team's first (or any other) line or any one of their defensive pairings? If you really believe that, don't even mention the words hockey IQ to me, you numbskull. How about when the first line of an opposing team ices the puck and is thus forced to take a faceoff in their defensive zone and can't make a line change. You really think they'll just effortlessly be able to win the draw against Lapierre, clear the puck out of their zone, AND make a line change before a guy like Vandermeer could grab a guy like Keith and start pounding his face into the ice?? That could and would easily happen if Gillis had any wits about him and the courage to make the right moves to protect his star players. But the guy is a coward. No wonder he was a players agent for such a long time, the sleazeball.

This statement right here proves mine and many others opinion of your hockey knowledge. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Do you honestly think opposing team / refs are going to let this happen? You got to be fricken kidding me son.
I've been watching hockey for 30 years and I have yet to see what your saying happen....EVER!!!
I don't ride with the band, I roll with the team.

I've been a Canuck fan since 2004-05 when the team was going through a huge transition phase, missed the playoffs

#230 Drop Em

Drop Em

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

That's funny because if you look at our playoff run in 94' in the Finals Odjick didn't even play. Yes we had Hunter and Antoski on limited minutes, but that was it.

We lost to Boston because:
1) We couldn't score on the road.
2) We couldn't defend on the road.
3) The team didn't show up in game 7.

The Canucks were more beat up in the Finals against Boston, and we lost key players.
If we had a 100% healthy team we might have had a chance.

So, having one of the toughest players in the history of the league and who was a Stanley cup winner and went to 2 others in Hunter and a 245 pound monster who could skate and crush guys like Antoski wouldn't be better than having the illustrious Victor Oreskovich patrolling the fourth line? Although Odjick might not have played, he would have been a better option than Oreskovich and Tanner Glass too. And that wasn't it, we also had Momesso. Do you think that if Sergio Momesso was around that he wouldn't have done something to Marchand when he was punching Sedin in the face multiple times? Of course he would have. Cliff Ronning loved having that big hot head on his line. When you stick up for each other it brings a team together and this tem has lacked that. The defence also had Didick who was tough as nails and was quick to stand up for a teamate. Like I said, that team could play any way you wanted.

Yes, the Canucks lost Hamuis, but the Bruins lost Horton. And, what team are ever fully healthy by the time they make it to the finals...again, this is as bad of an excuse as the officiating. We lost to the more well rounded team...PERIOD!

#231 Drop Em

Drop Em

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

You are gloating about 19 fights in 86 games played? You still have absolutely no point. Who were those participants? Goons or real players? What team is going to want a meaningful player taking on our 5 minute per night fighter? Goons are going the way of old yeller, and so are people with attitudes like yours. Players that are willing to stick up for their team mates when necessary are useful as long as they can play hockey. There is no room for a set of knuckles on our roster, and less than one fight every 5 games in the playoffs proves that there is no need for it.

I'm guessing that you either didn't read all of the posts in this thread or you're ability to comprehend the English language lacking is a little lacking, probably the latter. I wasn't gloating over the 19 fights in the playoffs last year at all. The original argument was that another poster said that he thought that there were less than 6 fights in the playoffs last year and I pointed out that there were more than 3 times that many(19). That's the point!.......................You actually are right about one thing though, and that's that we need players who are willing to stick up for their teamates, which we haven't had enough of.

#232 VicNuckleHead09

VicNuckleHead09

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

You have absolutely no idea how hockey works. You really think that a player has to literally be beside another at all times to provide protection for another..? So, if a line on which a player that just threw a nasty hit on a Sedin just iced the puck, AV can't throw out the fourth line to pay that player back for his action??? I'm totally mistaken on my entire knowledge of hockey in this case. Thank you for your informative post. Now please return to playing with your mobile and abacus.

Pretty sure this is a younger person. This last line sound like something a teacher would say..... hmmm. Also the loud outbursts of anger sound like he hasn't really found himself. Maybe we should have an age limit on creating new topics hmm?
Posted Image
"Louuuuuuuuuu!" - Last game Attended: Vancouver vs. Penguins
Email me

#233 beer&meat

beer&meat

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

So, having one of the toughest players in the history of the league and who was a Stanley cup winner and went to 2 others in Hunter and a 245 pound monster who could skate and crush guys like Antoski wouldn't be better than having the illustrious Victor Oreskovich patrolling the fourth line? Although Odjick might not have played, he would have been a better option than Oreskovich and Tanner Glass too. And that wasn't it, we also had Momesso. Do you think that if Sergio Momesso was around that he wouldn't have done something to Marchand when he was punching Sedin in the face multiple times? Of course he would have. Cliff Ronning loved having that big hot head on his line. When you stick up for each other it brings a team together and this tem has lacked that. The defence also had Didick who was tough as nails and was quick to stand up for a teamate. Like I said, that team could play any way you wanted.

Yes, the Canucks lost Hamuis, but the Bruins lost Horton. And, what team are ever fully healthy by the time they make it to the finals...again, this is as bad of an excuse as the officiating. We lost to the more well rounded team...PERIOD!

Doesn't matter how tough our team was....players and coaching staff said from mid seaon on including the playoffs that they were NOT going to get involved in the after whistle plays. and they stuck to that. It just shows how well respected coach V is because the team never deviated from that plan from the word go.

Oh ya bringing up past teams is useless as it was a completely different game. Having guys like you mentioned in your post in the present game would be useless.
Honestly what do you think would have happened to Gino in todays game if he beat up an entire teams 1st or second line like he did to the St.Louis Blues? Todays game just doesn't allow it.
I don't ride with the band, I roll with the team.

I've been a Canuck fan since 2004-05 when the team was going through a huge transition phase, missed the playoffs

#234 Malkin Cookies

Malkin Cookies

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

I've always wanted to use this so here it goes....

:picard:

Edited by Malkin Cookies, 17 February 2013 - 09:04 PM.

qrj53a.jpg

Thanks to VC

#235 Drop Em

Drop Em

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Doesn't matter how tough our team was....players and coaching staff said from mid seaon on including the playoffs that they were NOT going to get involved in the after whistle plays. and they stuck to that. It just shows how well respected coach V is because the team never deviated from that plan from the word go.

Oh ya bringing up past teams is useless as it was a completely different game. Having guys like you mentioned in your post in the present game would be useless.
Honestly what do you think would have happened to Gino in todays game if he beat up an entire teams 1st or second line like he did to the St.Louis Blues? Todays game just doesn't allow it.

What do you mean it doesn't matter how tough we are? Of course it does! And I wasn't just talking about after the whistle stuff because they had liberties taken with them between the whistles too. Look, I appreciate that you aparently like having a team that doesn't like to stick up for itself or each other, and would rather just yap and trash talk and then hope that the refs will step in to help them, but I don't. And from what happened to Sedin by Marchand, I'm not the only one who was upset that nobody stepped in for him or he didn't try to protect himself(although it isn't his job on this team). And don't act like the Canucks were quire boys by not getting into in any of the after the whistle stuff and it was because of the great respect they had for the coach. Guys like Burrows, Kesler and Yapierre, trash talked, yapped, stuck their gloves in guys mouths, poked, prodded and speared guys and then hoped the officials would save them. Most of this was done after the whistle, so don't hand me this BS about the Canucks not getting into any after the whistle stuff. They might not have been willing or able to fight and back up what they were saying but it didn't prevent them from instigating much of it with their mouths, gloves and their sticks. Sorry, but sometimes you reap what you sow. And I prefer to have a team that backs up their talk or doesn't talk much at all but will stand up for themselves and their teamates when called upon.

And are you really trying to tell me that Gino wouldn't have been more useful having around and playing than Oreskovich? Give your head a shake. Oreskovich was one of the most useless players to ever lace up the skates with the Canucks. Different game or not, Gino was a better player than Oreskovich ever could be, and having a guy like that on your team just makes everyone that much braver and guys on the other team are going to think twice about cheap shotting your best players knowing that a guy like that is around because you KNOW that he'll go after theirs as payback. And there was a reason why Markus Naslund was so happy when the Canucks got Wade Brookbank and Brookbank was a terrible player, but Naslund knew what Brookbank could provide and he was the biggest endorser of that acquisition. There's a reason why these types of guys are the most popular guys on the team and with the fans, it's because their team players and they're always good to have around.

#236 CHIPS

CHIPS

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

Calm down. It was MG that picked up Vandermeer. MG doesn't need to wake up.

CanucksvsBruinsPollsmall-1.jpgRogerNeilsonSmall.jpgSig too big. 

#237 Zack_Kassians_Elbow

Zack_Kassians_Elbow

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

Orr = Volpatti in terms of hockey ability, but Orr hits and fights a lot BETTER. Brown = Wesie, except Brown fights better. I bet you at the end of the year, Orr + Brown will have as many points as Wesie + Volpatti. The silly thinking of our 4th line guys are better "hockey players" than other teams "tough" 4th line is very naive. Can you imagine what Orr would do to the Boston skills guys if Marchant rabbit punch Phil Kessels? I bet you Orr will probably make Lucic wanted to hide behind the ref again.

I would take Vancouver's 4th line over Toronto's all day every day. Why is it silly thinking when our 4th line IS easily better than Toronto's "tough" 4th line.

Orr - Steckel - Brown vs Volpatti Lappy Weise

With Booth back our 4th is going to look something like Volpatti/Higgins - Lappy - Weise/Kassian you tell me who's superior.
Yeah I'd imagine Boston would be on the PP for most of the game and Orr would be sitting in the box like Ben Eager in the SJ series. Let's put it this way, If i was playing hockey and i knew that some dumbass would come after me and take a penalty every time i laid a hit on their star player i'd be running at their stars all night.

#238 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

I would take Vancouver's 4th line over Toronto's all day every day. Why is it silly thinking when our 4th line IS easily better than Toronto's "tough" 4th line.

Orr - Steckel - Brown vs Volpatti Lappy Weise

With Booth back our 4th is going to look something like Volpatti/Higgins - Lappy - Weise/Kassian you tell me who's superior.
Yeah I'd imagine Boston would be on the PP for most of the game and Orr would be sitting in the box like Ben Eager in the SJ series. Let's put it this way, If i was playing hockey and i knew that some dumbass would come after me and take a penalty every time i laid a hit on their star player i'd be running at their stars all night.

Precisely.

MirandaKerr.jpg

#239 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Agreed! Maybe as a 4th line winger with all the injuries?

#240 Haydnucks

Haydnucks

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Canucks are soft. Bottom line. Sedins get molested out there more than Catholic School boys. Someone need to be crosschecked in the face, or speared.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.