The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

As it stands right now, Do you think we'll win the Stanley Cup?

Sedinry

Will we win the Stanley Cup with this current team?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your question is: "Will we win the Stanley Cup with this current team?"

The answer to that for pretty much every team in the league should be: "No, probably not". Because it doesn't matter how good your team is, only one team will walk away the winner.

Also, anything can happen, as perfectly exemplified last year. Presidents Trophy team has their top scorer injured, and goes cold, while the 8th seed goes on one of the biggest hot streaks in the history of the league.

A better question would be "CAN we win...?" My answer? Hell ya! Didn't you read the last paragraph?

So as it stands right now, almost half way through the season, do you think this current team has what it takes to win the Stanley Cup?

For me it's a no as it's not because of the Defense core. I mean on paper, if you can't win with the defense that Canucks have, something is very wrong.

However I feel our 2nd line needs a real pure goal scorer on it and that Kesler needs to get back to using his Wingers and his Selke form, I mean how many take aways does Kesler have on the Season?

Without going any further, what to do you guys think? And if yes or no, for what reason?

Archived