330 replies to this topic

#271 pomorick

pomorick

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

It is quite obvious that AV's best before date has expired. Edler and Kesler are recovering from injuries. Booth has never proved himself worthy at all as a Canuck. Ballard and Garrison are trying, but both have still to prove themselves as worthy Canucks.
Raymond is a light weight who could thrive on the right team, but not here.
At this point a coaching change is warranted. Pat Quinn would be the perfect choice. He isn't a permanent solution, but he would
get the best performance out of the team this year.
Trading either Louongo or Schneider for a young top six forward is essential.
Making the playoffs is doubtful despite having the best goaltending in the league. That is reality!!

#272 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,339 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

I wouldn't mess with the chemistry Schroeder and Raymond have and people will hate seeing Hansen on a 4th. Raymond as of late doesn't play well with Kesler even though they've had chemistry in the past. I don't think Hansen deserves to be demoted

Booth is a pretty similar player to Raymond. I see him and Schroeder being able to form some chemistry. And Higgins and Booth have played well together in the past.

Raymond has been one of our top players in the first part of the season. I would lean on him to help get Kesler going, cause I don't think Higgins and Hansen are the answer for that. These guys are not second line players, they're good third line players.

As for Hansen on the fourth line, he's gotta get hungry again. I see him skating around alot, but not with a whole lot of purpose lately. Him and Higgins can fight it out for the third line spot. Either way, a good player is going to end up having to play on the fourth line.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#273 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,325 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Booth getting paid over 4 million to do what exactly?

Ballard getting paid over 4 million to do what exactly?

Its funny cause those 2 are some of the guys who are actually playing well right now.

zackass.png

#274 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,585 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Would take any of them over AV anyday.

Quinn and Ruff especially. Those guys can motivate players and gets teams ready to play.

Lol rather than call us all morons, I would love to hear a logical explanation from one of you AV supporters as to why he should remain the head coach of this club, every one that wants him gone, provides reasons, it would be nice for the opposite side of the debate to do the same rather than just trashing everyone who can see reality.

We give you explanations but you idiots keep stamping your feet and yelling and crying. Every friggen loss it's the same AV screwed this AV should have called a timeout. We win the Presidents trophy and it's because of our offense we win a 2nd it's our goaltending.

He gets zero credit for our success and nearly 100% of the blame for our failure. Please tell us who is being illogical here...

credit to canuckforever00 for the sig :)

RIP Luc Bourdon

#275 CanucksJay

CanucksJay

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

It is quite obvious that AV's best before date has expired. Edler and Kesler are recovering from injuries. Booth has never proved himself worthy at all as a Canuck. Ballard and Garrison are trying, but both have still to prove themselves as worthy Canucks.
Raymond is a light weight who could thrive on the right team, but not here.
At this point a coaching change is warranted. Pat Quinn would be the perfect choice. He isn't a permanent solution, but he would
get the best performance out of the team this year.
Trading either Louongo or Schneider for a young top six forward is essential.
Making the playoffs is doubtful despite having the best goaltending in the league. That is reality!!

I think there is no question that we make the playoffs (due to our crappy division) However, reality is that without a coaching change OR an addition of a game breaker, expect another early exit. Anyone that thinks else wise is in complete denial...

#276 Ghostdivision

Ghostdivision

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

He's tired of being an average goalie because he is not an average goalie? I dunno, it just seems like a humbler player wouldn't call himself out on just being average. He should just focus on playing the way he played last year, and not worry if its 'average' or not.

Huh, the nitpicking around here is insane. I have no idea what your saying, cory needs to be humbler because he does not consider himself average? What do you think he means when he says this? He is saying he needs to be an elite goalie not average...you want him to play like he did last year, what do you think he was last year? He was an elite goalie who had a .937% save percentage. He is saying the same thing you are, just in a different way. You cant say you want him to play like last year, then claim he should not be worried about being average, those stats last year were off the charts. All he is saying is he needs to be better, and hes not playing like it right now in his opinion.

Both cory and roberto call themselves out every game they loose, how many times has roberto said i need to be better, i need to make those saves, they hold themselves accountable and have an incredibly high standard, so while we can complain henrik and av need to stop being complacent with the teams performance, we are criticizing our goalies now for setting the bar to high?

Edited by Ghostdivision, 27 February 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#277 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,217 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Anyone else catch what AV said right after that 3rd goal? Looks like he might finally be fed up with poor play and might actually do something about it.

Or I might just be getting my hopes up a little too much. Canucks haven't been fun to watch almost all season. We need to see them play with intensity.
Posted ImagePosted Image
---------------------------------------------------

#278 p0o0o0f

p0o0o0f

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

Booth is a pretty similar player to Raymond. I see him and Schroeder being able to form some chemistry. And Higgins and Booth have played well together in the past.

Raymond has been one of our top players in the first part of the season. I would lean on him to help get Kesler going, cause I don't think Higgins and Hansen are the answer for that. These guys are not second line players, they're good third line players.

As for Hansen on the fourth line, he's gotta get hungry again. I see him skating around alot, but not with a whole lot of purpose lately. Him and Higgins can fight it out for the third line spot. Either way, a good player is going to end up having to play on the fourth line.

Our current 3rd line last game was booth schroeder and raymond. they had some chances and zone time early in the game and shown chemistry the last few games together. Hansen was moved up to the 2nd line the 2nd game booth played i think and hasn't been the same since playing with Schroeder n Raymond.

#279 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,188 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

I think Vermette's swat at Burrows was worse then Hansen's on Hossa. If Shanahan doesn't give Vermette a game then it proves he is punishing the injury, not the action, which is totally bogus.

But Hossa was fine...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Special thanks to Guava & Egatti !

#280 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

[size=4]

Didn't know pointing out the truth is pessimism.

Would you rather me come on with my head up my *** and act like everything is all hunky dory and like we are slam dunks for the cup this year?

I want a cup badly, fans have waited a long time, to me this is one of, if not the best team we have had, this is a golden opportunity at a cup, and I want every chance to grab it.

When you see the same problems being repeated for a year and a half without change, I think it is fair to be frustrated.

When I said "I'm done" I didn't mean I would leave, more than I was extremely frustrated that we continue to sit here and not make changes, but I can see how you can take it that way.

I think we would be willing to trade alot of players if they make us better and increase our chances at a cup, but really it is tough to get the right fit in a trade, I like our team, we just need to make changes and get these guys playing the way they can, thusfar AV has shown he isn't able to get this team to play up to there capabilites. This is a huge red flag for me, seeing as half the season is almost gone and we have a losing record against playoff competition.

I agree, no reason to blow this team up, the personel is good, we just need to get more energy, more intensity and more focus, we need to make better decisions and make some neccisary changes.

At the very least if we don't fire AV, atleast bring someone else in to replace Bowness and/or Brown.

"AV is dumb and crap," That's what you call truth? Disregarding the accomplishments he had the Canucks make, such as winning the Presidents', winning the Conference Cup, and consecutively having above-par seasons, is being truthful?

It is "fans/people" like you, who embarrass the Canuck fan base. When are you not frustrated with the Canucks? Do they, for you and your immaturity and impatience, need to go 82-0-0? Would you get frustrated, despite our excellent statistics and efforts, when we lose the Stanley Cup Finals? Would you get angry and troll then to the city?

Learn to think more rationally, considering the bright sides of your team and your team's coach.
Posted Image

#281 harpdog

harpdog

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

Can't wait for Seattle to get a team, This Canuck team plays too soft. A tougher team or a team with more grit and same speed will usually beat this team. Same old story. Always the Bridesmaid. I need a change.
Once Sedin got slashed , he was never in the game after that. They can cycle all they want but there is no one in front of the goalie anyway. The Sedins have tons of chances at the top of the faceoff circle and never take a shot because none can plant themselves in front. Burrows is too small and Kassian is too young.
Time for Gillis to do the right thing and make a trade, if even to shake things up..
Lets go the Seattle Whatevers.
I am getting as much credit as I can because when I am dead I won't have to pay it back.

#282 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

But Hossa was fine...

Hossa left the game, for your information. :)
Posted Image

#283 Ghostdivision

Ghostdivision

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Anyone else catch what AV said right after that 3rd goal? Looks like he might finally be fed up with poor play and might actually do something about it.

Or I might just be getting my hopes up a little too much. Canucks haven't been fun to watch almost all season. We need to see them play with intensity.

I would hope so, but imo what made us so successful in 2011 was our work ethic, we out worked and out skated other teams and chances just came to us.

Right now we are not skating, we are blowing leads, and coming out very casually, our defense has been casual, and our urgency has been non existent for awhile now, who do you blame when the team is simply not working and skating hard enough? I think thats a coaching area, but some dont feel that should be blamed on the coach.

Post game av continues to give credit to the other team playing well whenever we loose, i hope he tells them in the back something different, if not i am not sure what message that sends, again tonight he gave credit post game to pheonix tight system, and checking, i just want him to say we need to be better and can be better then this, not just credit the winning team for playing well. Not everyone will feel that way.

He had the team working incredibly hard 2 seasons ago, i am just unsure if they are listening to him or he can adapt and get them back to that point.

Edited by Ghostdivision, 27 February 2013 - 01:26 AM.

#284 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Can't wait for Seattle to get a team, This Canuck team plays too soft. A tougher team or a team with more grit and same speed will usually beat this team. Same old story. Always the Bridesmaid. I need a change.
Once Sedin got slashed , he was never in the game after that. They can cycle all they want but there is no one in front of the goalie anyway. The Sedins have tons of chances at the top of the faceoff circle and never take a shot because none can plant themselves in front. Burrows is too small and Kassian is too young.
Time for Gillis to do the right thing and make a trade, if even to shake things up..
Lets go the Seattle Whatevers.

Why don't you help raise money for a Seattle franchise team, then?
Obviously, you're trying to divide the fans in this thread, so that you can effectively troll them. Man, you're such an annoying individual.
Posted Image

#285 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,188 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Ron Wilson?lol
Ted Nolan? lol
Lindy Ruff? lol
Pat Quinn? lol

Malhotra, his one eye will only be fixed on the cup
Posted ImagePosted Image

#286 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,339 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

I really think this is the what happens to this team when you take away a lethal powerplay.

This team has always gotten confidence from its powerplay. It's what has allowed us to dominate and get those one or two extra goals to put us over the top.

But now the word is out, and the refs aren't giving the Canucks the benefit of the doubt with tripping calls. Not that it would matter cause our PP has been very weak.

If we don't get the PP going, this team will not be the same team. Maybe we should look into getting Whitney from Edmonton. Somethings gotta give though.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#287 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,217 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

We give you explanations but you idiots keep stamping your feet and yelling and crying. Every friggen loss it's the same AV screwed this AV should have called a timeout. We win the Presidents trophy and it's because of our offense we win a 2nd it's our goaltending.

He gets zero credit for our success and nearly 100% of the blame for our failure. Please tell us who is being illogical here...

AV must be the new Lu.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#288 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,188 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hossa left the game, for your information. :)

I thought he lost a contact, looking at the ice trying to see it....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#289 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

All Luongo's fault.

:bigblush:

I like your sig, but she's moving far too fast.

#290 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,217 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

I would hope so, but imo what made us so successful in 2011 was our work ethic, we out worked and out skated other teams and chances just came to us.

Right now we are not skating, we are blowing leads, and coming out very casually, our defense has been casual, and our urgency has been non existent for awhile now, who do you blame when the team is simply not working and skating hard enough? I think thats a coaching area, but some dont feel that should be blamed on the coach.

Post game av continues to give credit to the other team playing well whenever we loose, i hope he tells them in the back something different, if not i am not sure what message that sends, again tonight he gave credit post game to pheonix tight system, and checking, i just want him to say we need to be better and can be better then this, not just credit the winning team for playing well. Not everyone will feel that way.

He had the team working incredibly hard 2 seasons ago, i am just unsure if they are listening to him or he can adapt and get them back to that point.

Right on. It's his job to motivate them. (Even though they should be motivated enough as it is).

He doesn't need to go over the edge like Torts does, but just enough to get them back to 2011 status.

Edited by BUREV, 27 February 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#291 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

Who replaces him?

Put a monkey in a suit with a stick of gum behind the bench. The results couldn't get any worse and Aquillini could save money by paying his head coach in bananas.

#292 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,585 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

Put a monkey in a suit with a stick of gum behind the bench. The results couldn't get any worse and Aquillini could save money by paying his head coach in bananas.

See people this is what you assosciate with in the Fire AV at all costs camp. Absolutely pathetic... No logic whatsoever...

Edited by canuck73_3, 27 February 2013 - 01:36 AM.

credit to canuckforever00 for the sig :)

RIP Luc Bourdon

#293 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,325 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

I just dont see it.

Last year we wont the presidents trophy due to goaltending. Thats a fact, this team was not playing well after the Boston game but Lu and Schneids carried us.

This simple fact of the matter, is this team has relied on goaltending to carry us in order to win the entire time through AV's tenure (aside from the majority of 10/11)

This team is too good to be relying on goaltending like we have, but it is unfortunate we continue too, if the goaltender doesn't have a great game, we lose. And that probability is even higher against non-divisional teams.

This team has feasted off a terribel division, like honestly, would this team be as good in the standings as we are right now without an easy division? The answer is no, would this team have won the PT last year without this divison? Likely not.

AV is a solid coach, not a great coach, but a solid one. But he isn't the right one for us, he is great for up and coming teams, but he isn't great for teams looking to break that final hurdle and grab a cup, cause when coaching is paramount, AV gets outcoached and really makes no changes.

Look at the jobs Paul MacLean, Pete DeBoer, Mike Babcock, exc. Are doing, now look at us. Feasting off a weak division and consistently dropping games to playoffs teams unless our goaltending is near perfect. Don't you get jealous? If we had a great coach that could motivate this team and make an impact when it is needed, this team would be the favorite for the cup IMO, but we don't have that.

Regardless of whether you are a AV supporter or a hater like me. It is clear this team hasn't been the same since January 12th last season, thats a year, I just don't see how we expect this team to magically preform like we did in 10/11 when we have been underachieveing and relying on goaltending to be perfect and carry us for a full year. I just don't get it.

A new voice is needed to me, we need to get discipline in our system, and bringing in a new coach like Ruff would give us that, it would get us re-energized and refocused. Thats what we need right now.

zackass.png

#294 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

Maybe this is the one-too-many beers talking right now but I feel like this is such a loser franchise. The Canucks have been in existance since 1970 with ZERO cups to show for all their time in the league. They just seem like they're in that group of teams with the Sharks and Capitals that will forever be losers.

I hope not. The Kings shucked off their loser franchise branding last year and they've been around since 1967. With any luck we can do the same before this franchise is 45 years old but some serious changes will need to be made first. I would start by firing AV.

#295 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,325 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

"AV is dumb and crap," That's what you call truth? Disregarding the accomplishments he had the Canucks make, such as winning the Presidents', winning the Conference Cup, and consecutively having above-par seasons, is being truthful?

It is "fans/people" like you, who embarrass the Canuck fan base. When are you not frustrated with the Canucks? Do they, for you and your immaturity and impatience, need to go 82-0-0? Would you get frustrated, despite our excellent statistics and efforts, when we lose the Stanley Cup Finals? Would you get angry and troll then to the city?

Learn to think more rationally, considering the bright sides of your team and your team's coach.

Your going to have to find where I said that, especially since you put it in quotes, I don't remember saying that. But continue to put words in my mouth if it suits what you want, thats fine.

I'm not expecting this team to go 82-0.

Although when this team continues to struggle against playoff teams. Let me repeat that. PLAYOFF TEAMS. (You know the teams we are going to have to beat in order to make the finals) I think there is cause for concern.

We have relied on our goaltending too much this season, and if it doesn't come through with a great preformence, we lose. Think about that. A team with so much depth, and so much talent, the back to back presidents trophy winners, has to rely on its goaltending to have a nearly perfect game against any kind of reasonable competition. Or else we lose. Is that the team that you want? Is that "ok"? A team that folds under adversity and tough competition?

You can continue to think we are great because we won the presidents trophy and because we have feeded on the worst division in hockey for years, and continue to deny the fact that this team is under achieving, and has been since last year. Thats fine. Continue to act like everything is fine all you want. Just don't reply and bitch me out because you don't share the same passion for finally bringing a cup to this city that I do.

Oh and I am also not sure how I make Canuck fans look bad, I speak for myself. What I say on a message board (Which is my own sole opinion) shouldn't be the way you label everyone. Just because I am frustrated and not afraid to voice my frustration about how I feel we need to make changes doesn't mean I am any less of a fan or a troll either.

Edited by Smashian Kassian, 27 February 2013 - 01:56 AM.

zackass.png

#296 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

He's tired of being an average goalie because he is not an average goalie? I dunno, it just seems like a humbler player wouldn't call himself out on just being average. He should just focus on playing the way he played last year, and not worry if its 'average' or not.

Well, at least he didn't throw his teammates under the bus. I remember another Canucks goalie who was known to do that from time to time, and he backed up Schneider tonight.

#297 CanucksJay

CanucksJay

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

I just dont see it.

Last year we wont the presidents trophy due to goaltending. Thats a fact, this team was not playing well after the Boston game but Lu and Schneids carried us.

This simple fact of the matter, is this team has relied on goaltending to carry us in order to win the entire time through AV's tenure (aside from the majority of 10/11)

This team is too good to be relying on goaltending like we have, but it is unfortunate we continue too, if the goaltender doesn't have a great game, we lose. And that probability is even higher against non-divisional teams.

This team has feasted off a terribel division, like honestly, would this team be as good in the standings as we are right now without an easy division? The answer is no, would this team have won the PT last year without this divison? Likely not.

AV is a solid coach, not a great coach, but a solid one. But he isn't the right one for us, he is great for up and coming teams, but he isn't great for teams looking to break that final hurdle and grab a cup, cause when coaching is paramount, AV gets outcoached and really makes no changes.

Look at the jobs Paul MacLean, Pete DeBoer, Mike Babcock, exc. Are doing, now look at us. Feasting off a weak division and consistently dropping games to playoffs teams unless our goaltending is near perfect. Don't you get jealous? If we had a great coach that could motivate this team and make an impact when it is needed, this team would be the favorite for the cup IMO, but we don't have that.

Regardless of whether you are a AV supporter or a hater like me. It is clear this team hasn't been the same since January 12th last season, thats a year, I just don't see how we expect this team to magically preform like we did in 10/11 when we have been underachieveing and relying on goaltending to be perfect and carry us for a full year. I just don't get it.

A new voice is needed to me, we need to get discipline in our system, and bringing in a new coach like Ruff would give us that, it would get us re-energized and refocused. Thats what we need right now.

Great post. Everything you said is factual. If you extrapolate our stats against non division teams, there is NO chance in hell that we win the presidents trophy.

The AV lovers are in complete denial. They keep saying AV is not the reason but then they dont suggest an alternative.

The people that want a new coach realize AV is a good coach. However we also realize that things can't remain status quo because it's quite evident that this current group with its coaching staff will not win the cup.

The people that defend AV have NO answer to the current solution. They just want things to remain as is but dont realize that means another early exit in the playoffs.

#298 Pears

Pears

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,841 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:58 AM

Would take any of them over AV anyday.

Quinn and Ruff especially. Those guys can motivate players and gets teams ready to play.

Lol rather than call us all morons, I would love to hear a logical explanation from one of you AV supporters as to why he should remain the head coach of this club, every one that wants him gone, provides reasons, it would be nice for the opposite side of the debate to do the same rather than just trashing everyone who can see reality.

AV, Bowness, and Brown out, Ruff, Quinn, and Malhotra in?

Ruff - Head coach
Quinn - Assistant
Manny - Assistant

I like it
Posted Image

Credit to (>'-')> for the amazing sig!!

#299 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,325 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

Great post. Everything you said is factual. If you extrapolate our stats against non division teams, there is NO chance in hell that we win the presidents trophy.

The AV lovers are in complete denial. They keep saying AV is not the reason but then they dont suggest an alternative.

The people that want a new coach realize AV is a good coach. However we also realize that things can't remain status quo because it's quite evident that this current group with its coaching staff will not win the cup.

The people that defend AV have NO answer to the current solution. They just want things to remain as is but dont realize that means another early exit in the playoffs.

I agree.

Like if AV isn't the problem then what is? This team hasn't been playing well consistently (for the most part) since January of last year, so this team has gone a whole year with the players being the problem? I don't buy it.

AV is a good coach in the right situation, but really this isn't it. He has simply gotten old, past the best before date, his stuff doesn't work anymore for this group and he doesn't make adjustments.

As I said though, I would like to know from AV supporters, if AV isn't the problem, and if this team isn't in need of a change to jolt them, then what is the problem? What is the fix we need to make?

zackass.png

#300 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,325 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

AV, Bowness, and Brown out, Ruff, Quinn, and Malhotra in?

Ruff - Head coach
Quinn - Assistant
Manny - Assistant

I like it

I would bring Ruff in, and then see if he has any ideas on what he would like for assistants. Manny would be nice as a skills coach to help on faceoffs and defensive play, although he is probably around the team all the time, so he is probably already doing it.

I just really hope we bring Lindy in. This team needs it.

zackass.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.