The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trade Edler! Or Just Send Him To the Minors!

cbones13

I have never had the will to come on these boards in like a year to make a post until now and I never slam out players accept hodgson and I turned out to be right about him in the end and I was also right about boston being unbeatable in the 2010-2011 reg season, just look at my brilliant post history and i never slam my players but Edler has to go! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: So many agree that he's an incompetent useless player he can't skate he's a lanky horrible skater he consistantly makes poor decisions with the puck worst he shows no emotion he's a nobody and he's taking 30 million from us every six years! If I was in his position I'd give all that money back and quit hockey cuz I'd realize how brutal I am I'm dead serious about that too! Look at what people said about him in the playoffs last year... We cannot afford to have this kind of incompetence to sink us again!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on reply

We didnt watch 82 games to see this guy destroy his own team in the first round of the playoffs. I have never seen a worse performance ever by a canucks dman not even Ballards stint against the bruins. Take and ship this guy out along with Mason Raymond. What an utter dissapointment to us all. And if you dissagree with this then you must be one of the people sitting on your cell during half of each game. Three straight games he has thrown away. Lets make it 4 coach V.

reply Really. Edler get your head out of your ass. You've caused the team to loose 3 straight playoff games in round one with your retarded decisions with the puck. Did you bet against your own team???!!!??

Because of Edler the nucks are gonna be gone in 4 straight against LA. Must be traded.

edler is the worst defenceman on the Canucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reply aaahh.png

reply Go Canucks Go!!!!!

reply Edler is overrated!! One of the only minus players on the team!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TRADE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i copy posted from some thread there about many many people saying how bad edler is so im in good company plus i have a great track record of accurate posts a prediction I was right before and im right again!

Archived