The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We are also getting calls for the Rogers Arena plumber...NHL team's managment wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't call around the league finding out information about players. It's a no brainer he is worth more then Luongo but he will not be traded. End of story.

I'd take Myers and a 1st for Schneider, but they wouldn't do that deal. Perhaps if they found a taker for Miller (say Toronto or Tampa) then they'd consider trading a significant piece for a goalie, but even then Myers is their top right handed D-man and a part of their future, so unlikely to be moved in any case. They'd probably rather keep Miller.

To me trading Luongo doesn't make any sense if he has no value and we don't get a good young prospect that can take the torch from the Sedins. I'd rather trade Schneider and hit a home run and take my chances with Lu. If Lu can help make Lack a star and we can run with a Lu and Lack duo it would work great for us.

Trade lu and get NOTHING in return (ntc, long contract, doubters of his skill)

And u don't make it far into the playoffs.

Trade Cory ... get a top 3 forward or top 2 dman and possibly a pick or prospect

And contend... with hawks

Your move Gillis

Trade lu and get NOTHING in return (ntc, long contract, doubters of his skill)

And u don't make it far into the playoffs.

Trade Cory ... get a top 3 forward or top 2 dman and possibly a pick or prospect

And contend... with hawks

Your move Gillis

Luongo shutout the hawks and DEFINITELY played better than Cory did vs the hawks in their two respective meetings this year... wtf r u saying luongo is gold vs the hawks...

He straight up out played Crawford the first three games of the series in 2011 and then the team decided to start sucking defensivley for games 4 and 5...

Do u remember what happened in game 7??

They get in his head very easily.. Alot of his meltdowns start with a defensive laps and end with 5 weak goals.

Don't get me wrong, he's a great goalie and I credit him alot with success against the hawks but Chelsea Dagger turns a switch in his head and it makes me very uncomfortable.

I'm not a Lu basher unless I'm taking a jab at you or ch101 lol. I think he's a great goalie but anyone who says Chicago doesn't get in his head is out to lunch. My apologies if that's you.

Archived