The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Players that you are willing to give away?

AllEyezOnMe

Would throw a rock through TV screen:

- Hank

- Dank

- Burrows

- Kesler

- Bieksa

Would be damned bummed about:

- Hamhuis

- Higgins

- Hansen

- Lappy

-Tanev

Neutral:

- Garrison

- Kassian

Like but okay with trading:

- Raymond

- Booth

- Edler (think of the return drool...)

- Schneider

- Schroeder

Little emotion either way:

- Alberts

- Barker

- Weise

- Sestito

Need to trade:

-Ballard (for obvious reason)

What I would like in a trade:

- At least 1 center, preferably 2. (Playmaker to push Kesler to wing, and a 3rd liner to give Schroeder more time in Chcago.)

- A veteran goalie preferably signed for next season as well or willing to extend.

- A right hand D.

- 5/6M in cap room.

My biggest problem with Burrows is that he is a dirty player. Him and Kesler with their trash talk and cheap shots is why a lot of teams despise the Canucks. Just look at the finger biting incident vs. Boston. How big of an embarrassment was that?

He's also a one trick pony. How many times are we going to see the 'patented' backhand-forehand move? Every goalie in the league knows what is coming when Burrows is in alone.

He has a great story, coming up from the ECHL, never being drafted, and now plays on the top line. He's also scored some HUGE goals for us over the years. I like the guy, I just think that he brings a negative to the team with the trash talk and dirty play. These guys are professionals. They shouldn't act like children on the play yard.

My biggest problem with Burrows is that he is a dirty player. Him and Kesler with their trash talk and cheap shots is why a lot of teams despise the Canucks. Just look at the finger biting incident vs. Boston. How big of an embarrassment was that?

He's also a one trick pony. How many times are we going to see the 'patented' backhand-forehand move? Every goalie in the league knows what is coming when Burrows is in alone.

He has a great story, coming up from the ECHL, never being drafted, and now plays on the top line. He's also scored some HUGE goals for us over the years. I like the guy, I just think that he brings a negative to the team with the trash talk and dirty play. These guys are professionals. They shouldn't act like children on the play yard.

The only players that would really bug me to see go would be the sedins, burrows, Bieksa, kassian.

The only players I'd like to see go would be Ballard, luongo/schnieder, Raymond, maybe booth...

I also have this crazy thought in my head that Kesler might be on the block in the back of gillis' head which would both make me sad and happy to see him go.

i'd like to see something like this going into playoffs,

Sedin-Sedin- C.Perry

N.Jensen-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins- Schroeder - Hansen

Sestito-Pinnizzotto-LaPierre

Random 6'5 235 lb backup killer #2 + M.Raymond

Hamhuis- Bieksa

Edler-Tanev

(Meaner version of) AHLberts - Garrison

Barker, Connaughton

The players I would like to see stay for a good amount of time would be first and foremost the sedin twins obviously because in my opinion there the face of the canucks ever since linden and some of the other popular players retired or got traded. I also would like to see players like clutch burrows, kesler(even though he's injury prone and hasn't been on his game lately), bieksa, hamhuis. I would hate to see higgins lappy hansen or tanev go but not all of them can be on the canucks until there in there 40's lol. I'm fine with every other player gettin traded at one point or another as long as we get decent returns.

I wish we would just trade a goal tender(at this point I don't care which one ) and AV but since that won't happen here are my lists.

Trade:

Goal tender (I don't care which one just trade one )

Ballard ( He doesn't deserve to be treated this way)

Garrison

Alberts

New guy.

Would be upset if they were traded but would be okay if we got a good return:

Higgins

Booth

Edler(for Weber :bigblush: )

Raymond (I think Higgy is a better all round player and I don't see us keeping them both)

Lappy

DO NOT TRADE:

Kesler

Hank

Dank

Burrows

Hamhuis

Bieska

Hansen

TANEV

KASSIAN

Schroeder

If it wasn't for the fact I think Edler could bring us back a SWEET return I would have him on this do NOT trade list but at the end of the day you need to trade something good to get something good. The reason I have Tanev (other then him being awesome) Kass, Schroeder on the do not trade list is because I think its important that we keep our young talent. The sedins will only take this team so far for so long, so we need to also think of the future.

Tradeable:

Kesler, Higgins, Booth, Alberts, Ebbett, Barker, Weise, Schroeder, Sestito, Lapierre.

Undecided:

Schneider or Luongo, Ballard, Garrison.

Not tradeable:

Sedins, Kassian, Burrows, Hansen, Raymond, Bieksa, Edler, Hamhuis, Tanev.

Untouchable Prospects:

Jensen, Gaunce.

absolute keepers:

sedins, burrows, higgins, hansen

tanev, hamuis, bieksa.

luongo and or schneider.

the rest i could live without even tho im not saying i want anybody gone either but i wont be upset if anyone else has to go to make our team better.

i'd like to see something like this going into playoffs,

Sedin-Sedin- C.Perry

N.Jensen-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins- Schroeder - Hansen

Sestito-Pinnizzotto-LaPierre

Random 6'5 235 lb backup killer #2 + M.Raymond

Hamhuis- Bieksa

Edler-Tanev

(Meaner version of) AHLberts - Garrison

Barker, Connaughton

Archived