The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

The coach is not the problem. If you fire AV and put someone else in there, you still have a team that wants to coast for 40 minutes and then believe that they can have an exciting come from behind victory in the 3rd or OT.

MG has his work cut out for him because this is one really disfunctional team. We have the talent but not talent that fits together.

Lol some of you drama queens are hilarious!

This team healthy is just as good as any and a good MG deadline move or two will make us a very serious threat come playoff time.

Get a grip fellow Canucks fans there are highs and lows in sports and just be glad we have a contender.

Lol some of you drama queens are hilarious!

This team healthy is just as good as any and a good MG deadline move or two will make us a very serious threat come playoff time.

Get a grip fellow Canucks fans there are highs and lows in sports and just be glad we have a contender.

If your a good team you'll still win even with injuries.. Look at what Ottawa has been doing and they've be decimated far greater than we have... I don't buy the injury excuse one bit. Does Kesler's injury excuse the fact Minny skated circles around us tonight and beat us in what seemed like every puck battle..

I don't think this team is as bad as some are suggesting..but to suggest its only a matter of getting healthy seems naive. I do think there are some serious issues surrounding the coaches and what seems like an inability to get anything through to the players or simple ineptiued to change things up but with 24 games left and very little practice days i don't see it being much good to replace them now. I think AV and Co will be gone this summer if this team can't go far tho. Aquilini doesn't seem like a very patient guy and i think MG job could be in jepordy as well.

Tbh although it was a bad game, there were some positives...

-Kassian has really shown up past couple games (really liked some of his plays today), anybody else notice more of those up the middle rushes trying to power/deke his way for a scoring chance? He's not racking up the points but he's creating chances. Needs to be better in defensive zone though, still not quite there yet.

-Booth made a good tactical move keeping the puck in the offensive zone while linemates changed, it eventually led to Hank's goal. He's also been doing power moves to the net as well, which is pretty exciting to watch.

-Garrison was seemed more physical today than any of the games I've seen. He seems calmer with the puck and faired alright in his own zone. I think he's starting to figure things out and is settling in.

I felt as though those were our best players this game. Those 3 seem to be the ones be that cdc are relatively concerned about and if those 3 continue this, combined with the whole team putting in 110% effort...they can excel. We need one night where everyone shows up, not just a different group each night taking turns basically.

If your a good team you'll still win even with injuries.. Look at what Ottawa has been doing and they've be decimated far greater than we have... I don't buy the injury excuse one bit. Does Kesler's injury excuse the fact Minny skated circles around us tonight and beat us in what seemed like every puck battle..

I don't think this team is as bad as some are suggesting..but to suggest its only a matter of getting healthy seems naive. I do think there are some serious issues surrounding the coaches and what seems like an inability to get anything through to the players or simple ineptiued to change things up but with 24 games left and very little practice days i don't see it being much good to replace them now. I think AV and Co will be gone this summer if this team can't go far tho. Aquilini doesn't seem like a very patient guy and i think MG job could be in jepordy as well.

It is NOT a question of Edler waking up. He has a bad back. he told the media, it is not secret. Everyone knows, it is , in is own words, something that he will likely have to deal with for the rest of his career. So, what you see now is what you will get for the next 5 and 1/2/ years. Period. He is limited by his back. that is the reality and no wishful thinking will change that, so fans better accept it.

Archived