Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[Movement] Schroeder assigned to CHI

268 posts in this topic

Breaking_Header.jpg

@ElliottPap: Canucks sending Jordan Schroeder back to AHL Chicago. "They want to get me going, playing more and get my confidence back." #canucks

Source:

Canucks sending Jordan Schroeder back to AHL Chicago. "They want to get me going, playing more and get my confidence back."

— Elliott Pap (@ElliottPap)

@ElliottPap: Canuck AGM Lorne Henning confirms C Andrew Ebbett coming up from AHL Chicago and Jordan Schroeder going down. "Ebby has been playing well."

Source:

Canuck AGM Lorne Henning confirms C Andrew Ebbett coming up from AHL Chicago and Jordan Schroeder going down. "Ebby has been playing well."

— Elliott Pap (@ElliottPap)

Oh geez I just put that Gillis needs to make a move like bringing up pininzotto about 10 min ago.... could be what he is doing... I am Mike Gillis ;)

Good move. Schroeder is not ready for the NHL yet, at least not under AV's system.

Put him on the Wolves and let him play with Jensen and get alot of minutes.

So I guess we'll either see a trade for a center today, or have Pinizzotto recalled.

Why the hell are all you guys crying? Maybe they sent him down because of an upcoming trade.

Yeah guys lets send down Schroeder and call up Ebbett :picard:

Why send somebody down like Schroeder? Play him...

Why the hell are all you guys crying? Maybe they sent him down because of an upcoming trade.

That's my thoughts. Just wait and see what happens.

I doubt they would send Schroeder down and replace him with Ebbett since he's not an upgrade. And I don't see Pinizzotto really being our third line center.

This could be trade day.

I have a feeling that mg will announce a trade that brings us Mueller in 30 mins

If mike gillis doesn't make the 2-3 changes necessary to this team I will lose faith .

I still have some left but dammit Gillis, time to put your big boy hat on and make some trades

"Ebby has been playing well"...

Yea, IN THE AHL! What the hell?

It doesn't matter how many times they call this guy up, he's still gonna be the same player. We could trade a late round pick for a better center than Ebbett.

Well at least Pinizotto is coming up too Thursday to potentially replace Ebbett?

This thread is redundant, there is another Jordan Schroeder sent down thread - search it