The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Movement] Schroeder assigned to CHI

Strombone1

Breaking_Header.jpg

@ElliottPap: Canucks sending Jordan Schroeder back to AHL Chicago. "They want to get me going, playing more and get my confidence back." #canucks

Source:

Canucks sending Jordan Schroeder back to AHL Chicago. "They want to get me going, playing more and get my confidence back."

— Elliott Pap (@ElliottPap)

@ElliottPap: Canuck AGM Lorne Henning confirms C Andrew Ebbett coming up from AHL Chicago and Jordan Schroeder going down. "Ebby has been playing well."

Source:

Canuck AGM Lorne Henning confirms C Andrew Ebbett coming up from AHL Chicago and Jordan Schroeder going down. "Ebby has been playing well."

— Elliott Pap (@ElliottPap)

:picard: Yeah because clearly Arniel is gonna help Schroeder gain his confidence back. Also we send down a centerman, something we LACK at this point to call up an AHL scrub that's gonna make our lines look worse. Might as well send Kassian down "to regain his confidence" too. Dumb move by MG, especially when your team is struggling.

Good move. Schroeder is not ready for the NHL yet, at least not under AV's system.

Put him on the Wolves and let him play with Jensen and get alot of minutes.

So I guess we'll either see a trade for a center today, or have Pinizzotto recalled.

That's my thoughts. Just wait and see what happens.

I doubt they would send Schroeder down and replace him with Ebbett since he's not an upgrade. And I don't see Pinizzotto really being our third line center.

This could be trade day.

Archived