The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Dallas Stars may trade Jagr, Roy, and Morrow

Was just reviewing Roys underlying numbers, and boy are they good. I'm surprised. Eats tough mins, solid offensive and defensive #'s and the best.... strong puck possession player. I don't like his height, but he'd be a solid 3rd line centre who could take tough mins from Sedins and Kesler.

Also reviewed Iginla and Morrow's underlying #'s - both of them aren't good. Defensive disasters and negative puck possession players. I'll take Roy.

Was just reviewing Roys underlying numbers, and boy are they good. I'm surprised. Eats tough mins, solid offensive and defensive #'s and the best.... strong puck possession player. I don't like his height, but he'd be a solid 3rd line centre who could take tough mins from Sedins and Kesler.

Also reviewed Iginla and Morrow's underlying #'s - both of them aren't good. Defensive disasters and negative puck possession players. I'll take Roy.

Jagr is good of course. But we need a C first. Plus I don't know what adding someone of (former) super star status would do to the chemistry on the team. A few years ago we signed Sundin and we lost like 11 games in a role or something. And Sundin is a nice humble guy.

Hey great if we can get both.

Jagr is good of course. But we need a C first. Plus I don't know what adding someone of (former) super star status would do to the chemistry on the team. A few years ago we signed Sundin and we lost like 11 games in a role or something. And Sundin is a nice humble guy.

Hey great if we can get both.

I would love jagr ... he is literally the piece that could help us actually get to the grail ... unfortunately , mr galardi hates mr aquilini more than most people hate justin bieber .. .... galardi would never do anything he knew might be good for us .. even if he got a great return ..

Archived