The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

- The PP showed signs of life for the first time since Valentine's Day

- Garrison played really well I thought

- Edler held the zone once in the second, Norris anyone?

- I would like to see more from Burrows once he gets in the zone

- Booth and Kassian played well, AV must've let them hit again

- We're still running around in our own end, getting out-coached yet again

Overall, better than the last little while but we still have a ways to go.

Ahhh. A win, and we won't see Luongo trolls until his next bad game. It's amazing how you can totally see there's certain posters who suddenly don't post anything at all when Luongo is playing and has a good came compared to when Schneider is playing.

I know everyone is feeling good about the team right now, but there still needs to be changes.

That being said, good effort from everyone and were back on the W column :)

heres hoping we go on a looooooong winning streak.

I'm not feeling any better. Sorry guys.

We still don't skate the puck into the offensive zone, are just dumping and chancing, and don't seem very quick on the puck. The lack of chances at the and of the 3rd and in OT is deplorable. We need some talent or a motivational jump. I'm not sure which.

Sorry to harsh your buzz.

All in all it was a pretty entertaining game. I'm puzzled by the lack of calls lately. I thought that hit on Cam Barker looked pretty debatable- was that a hit to the head? There should have been a call on that play, at the least. But because Barker wasn't hurt, likely no suspension. That looked like a much more intentional hit to the head than the one that got Jannik Hansen suspended. Sigh. Anyways, I liked the team's play tonight, it actually looked like they had real lines actually creating plays rather than just pushing the puck over the blueline and skating around waiting for something to magically happen. Luongo was really good and saved the team's bacon more than once. Jason Garrison gets practically a power play goal and last but far from least, what a move by Mason Raymond for the win.

I'm not feeling any better. Sorry guys.

We still don't skate the puck into the offensive zone, are just dumping and chancing, and don't seem very quick on the puck. The lack of chances at the and of the 3rd and in OT is deplorable. We need some talent or a motivational jump. I'm not sure which.

Sorry to harsh your buzz.

This is hilarious... if Cory played a game like that and absolutely stole us a win there would be 5 different topics praising how he is the second coming on Jesus and Roy and Hasek combined lollllllll.

LUONGO IS KING

Ahhh. A win, and we won't see Luongo trolls until his next bad game. It's amazing how you can totally see there's certain posters who suddenly don't post anything at all when Luongo is playing and has a good came compared to when Schneider is playing.

glad we won, but it sure wasn't pretty

there still wasn't a full 60 min effort, alberts in over ballard is a big WTF

and we seriously need to shake up that PP......what in the world happened to it??

OVERALL.....we got lucky lou was solid tonight.....

let's build on this win...because it sure wasn't something worth writing home about

This is hilarious... if Cory played a game like that and absolutely stole us a win there would be 5 different topics praising how he is the second coming on Jesus and Roy and Hasek combined lollllllll.

LUONGO IS KING

Archived