The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

Maybe the Wild is just the better team. I mean I don't know why everyone is so surprised, we've been playing like crap since after the cup finals in 2011. The only difference is the goaltending bailed us out last season. This has been a long time coming. I think deep down you all knew it.

Stick a fork in it, the season is over unless MG actually does something at the trade deadline, and it has to be big. This team is terrible. They have brutal depth and no second line to speak of.

Too many grinders, not enough skill in the lineup. The team is going nowhere.

Canucks will lose the next game out as well. The ship is sinking.

If this keeps happening i REALLY don't like their chances of making the playoffs. It would be a major disappointment if they had two years of Presidents Trophies and them miss the playoffs entirely?

Oh and p.s. to the all the players : WIN SOME FACE OFFS PLEASE!

Gillis is an agent, not a general manager. Hopefully the Aquilinis wake up out of their lawsuit induced stupor and realize that Mike Gillis has been wasting their time with one-sided, ill-researched trades and send his a$$ where it belongs....to the f^$*ing curb.

Alain Vigneault was fired from Montreal for a reason! He is a simple, one-trick pony coach. While all the brain dead masses point to the PT and other useless trophies, the team is waiting for some real guidance. An actual voice that will call them to arms. If AV is still here in two weeks time. consider the window not only closed, but nailed and screwed shut.

As far as players.............can you blame them? They have had to deal with rancid coaching and unskilled management. What are they to do with the menagerie before them?

Please Canucks Nation.......Do not fret. Our darkest hour will soon be behind us, as long as the Aquilinis realize they must clean the house to spare the team.

Maybe the Wild is just the better team. I mean I don't know why everyone is so surprised, we've been playing like crap since after the cup finals in 2011. The only difference is the goaltending bailed us out last season. This has been a long time coming. I think deep down you all knew it.

im not sure how much we can expect from our forwards, sedins are really the only good ones and theyre the ones putting up points, booth and kesler injured, higgins hansen and raymond all contribute a little, and for home much were paying em were getting a good deal, everyone else just isnt that good

Archived