The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shannon said something that made no sense about Canucks

J529

On Sportsnet Trade Tracker, he said that Derek Roy would be a perfect fit for Vancouver. He mentioned Roy as #2 Center and moving Kesler to the wing. Why move Kesler to the wing? He's the #2 center. Not fan of Shannon or his supposed trade insider info. Believe it was Shannon who said Luongo to Toronto was all but done earlier in the season.

If that's the case, moving Kesler to wing, then I don't think Roy would be a good fit to be the #2 center.

He was damaged goods when he was traded to Dallas, plus as someone stated he wants $6m next season.

On Sportsnet Trade Tracker, he said that Derek Roy would be a perfect fit for Vancouver. He mentioned Roy as #2 Center and moving Kesler to the wing. Why move Kesler to the wing? He's the #2 center. Not fan of Shannon or his supposed trade insider info. Believe it was Shannon who said Luongo to Toronto was all but done earlier in the season.

Id rather us put Kesler more in a checking role with powerplay time.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Burrows Kesler Higgins

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Sestito Lapierre Weise

1. I like Kassian with the twins, he performed well and can provide some protection.

2. All three players are speedy and hardworking, great for lining up against other team's top lines.

3. Speed, speed, speed. Schroeder has awesome chemistry with Raymond they should never have been split up.

4. Tough.

I would not be surprised to see us lose Tanev in a trade. He is a really good defensemen with huge trade value right now. In a team like ours, A top 6 forward is worth more then a long term defensemen if we want a cup that is.

Archived