The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Iginla to Pittsburgh

Tanev

wowee what an eventfull time for iginle yes boston had a donededeal yes said boston no said the pitsburgs boom the iginle said to pitsburg and boy oh boy to pitsbirg iginle said and yes there he goes iginle was the bruin yes he thought yes then the pitsburg said wow yes brain can not comprehension this events wow what a trade yes

• 2 months later...

HI there I was worry that lf we trade our good player for iginla and the Sid the kid it will help us much better to win every games for the Canucks and I really I want this trade to be good for the Canucks and every time I think of Sidney corsby his game he do a lot much better plays in the playoffs so I hope we will get him and help our team too? I fell bad for him that He lost the playoffs so much we get him and Iginla behalf the canucks wants them bad so please message me when you have time to look at this. 1 thing about the kid Sid lf he comes to Vancouver Please Help him everything Please lf you need any more things message on Canucks website or my Hotmail Naslund786@hotmail.com thanx

• 2 months later...

Archived