The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 7.0

No buddy you're a joke. Stats over two games?? STATS OVER A GOD DAMN DECADE OF PURE DOMINANCE...

vs a goalie that hasn't even got more than 1 playoff win and hasn't even played more than half a season. Its funny that u still keep talking

Luongooooooooooo

Hahahahah sorry smurf. Luuuuuuu ;)

You dodge points when they don't suit you like KotES.

Also, not addressing the post you are replying to is a coward's move.

You got what you wanted, but that doesn't validate your senseless points.

Most "hockey people" agree that today Luongo is the better goaltender, but the general consensus is that Cory will be the better goaltender long before Luongo's contract is up. Cory was much more valuable, and had their contracts both been like Cory's, then they would have a similar value which would have made both more valuable, because Gillis would have had more suitors and more leverage.

You preach opinions as fact (much like KotES), and dodge the content in favor of flogging the same dead horse you always do (much like KotES). I still think _Me is more similar, and may just be KotES. KotES seemed educated at least. I miss that jerk.

And also how a guy who played 30 games won MVP is beyond stupid. Some nights he faced 15-25 shots.

He was soooooo sheltered. Right on gillis... u made a decent move for once. I still want u fired though.

Funny how this all turned out though. Like haha funny ... not Jerry Seinfeld funny.

You dodge points when they don't suit you like KotES.

Also, not addressing the post you are replying to is a coward's move.

You got what you wanted, but that doesn't validate your senseless points.

Most "hockey people" agree that today Luongo is the better goaltender, but the general consensus is that Cory will be the better goaltender long before Luongo's contract is up. Cory was much more valuable, and had their contracts both been like Cory's, then they would have a similar value which would have made both more valuable, because Gillis would have had more suitors and more leverage.

You preach opinions as fact (much like KotES), and dodge the content in favor of flogging the same dead horse you always do (much like KotES). I still think _Me is more similar, and may just be KotES. KotES seemed educated at least. I miss that jerk.

I don't care enough to explain my self. I'll let his play shut u all up this year.

Luongo is the better goalie. Cory will never come close to luongo status. Luongo is an elite goalie. Cory hasn't played a full season.

Its like comparing Jones to pronger before he's proven crap.

Luongo iis still here... Cory left. Are u a canucks fan? Time to support your goalie... the goalie that made our pos mediocre team into a perennial POWERHOUSE.

Luongo is the franchise.

ok.. i love Luongo too.. but i think Apollo is off the charts with how much he loves the guy? #1 Luongo fan in the world? i understand you love the guy.. but you make it sound like Cory is worthless piece of crap goalie hence he was traded out.. i think you are wayyyy too extreme with your love towards Luongo that it's getting a bit scary lol stalker type scary =\ i feel that you might have a panic attack in the public and go nuts on someone if they bad mouth Luongo =\.. on the other hand.. i think the Canucks should hire you just to pump Lu's tire :P can't hurt having Lu feel's like the king of the world :D

Archived