The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2-0 Coyotes

JE14

Time to start the Schneider for vezina campaign. Schneider is 3rd in even strength Sv% - which is pretty much the best Sv% indicator out there. If he doesn't start getting Vezina talk I will blame eastern media bias. He's been lights out.

Also, pretty sure the Canucks had the puck 85% of this game. Man oh man, can hardly wait to see this team goooooooooooo.

great game, would have been 4-0 if not for Mike Smith

on a side note I swear half the people at the game either have never watched hockey before or just flatout don't pay attention to what's going on lol. After our goal was waved off everyone was booing the refs off the ice even after they showed the replay, that could not have been more blatantly kicked in so what are you crying about. And then when Higgins scored the 2nd empty net goal on the delayed penalty call everyone started cheering cause they thought it counted, then started booing again when it didn't. Play stops when we touch the puck on a delayed penalty, derp.

End rant.

Time to start the Schneider for vezina campaign. Schneider is 3rd in even strength Sv% - which is pretty much the best Sv% indicator out there. If he doesn't start getting Vezina talk I will blame eastern media bias. He's been lights out.

Also, pretty sure the Canucks had the puck 85% of this game. Man oh man, can hardly wait to see this team goooooooooooo.

Archived