The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston bombing thread. Please keep all talk here.

DonLever

Anyone who even mentions the Bruins or anything to do with hockey is a moron.

Theres life outside of hockey, and hockey is in no way relevant in this thread. Take your hockey and Bruins talk to the general hockey section. Oh and grow up while your at it.

Actually, I'd go further to say that as hockey fans, we should extend our best wishes to other hockey fans in times of trouble. We're all in this together in the end and, without "rival" cities/fans, we ain't got nothin.

Anyone who even mentions the Bruins or anything to do with hockey is a moron.

Theres life outside of hockey, and hockey is in no way relevant in this thread. Take your hockey and Bruins talk to the general hockey section. Oh and grow up while your at it.

I personally just see it as innocent human beings. Hard to even think of hockey, it didnt cross my mind until I came on this forum and saw what people were saying.

As humans.

Oh absolutely, I'm just relating it to those who can only see things in hockey fan terms. For them, the jerseys need to become irrelevant when someone's in trouble.... (I actually deleted my last sentence that referred to that very thing - "humans, nothing more in times of trouble") :) Absolutely agree with you 100%.

Archived