The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston bombing thread. Please keep all talk here.

DonLever

horrible :(

if it was a terrorist act..it was the worst location/event to chose

what does people like at the boston marathon have to do with any political/extremism bull?

those cowards should fight face to face instead of bombing any innocent ppl

i hope they will bleed for it

my condolences to the victims and their families

what does people like at the boston marathon have to do with any political/extremism bull?

I'm not saying this info is wrong, BUT the NY Post has a horrible reputation, and right now they are the only ones reporting 12 dead. Everyone else is saying 2 still. Again, the Post could easily turn out to be right, but they are a tabloid. Take them with a grain of salt.

I'm not saying this info is wrong, BUT the NY Post has a horrible reputation, and right now they are the only ones reporting 12 dead. Everyone else is saying 2 still. Again, the Post could easily turn out to be right, but they are a tabloid. Take them with a grain of salt.

While yes, people should absolutely do what they can to help the injured, but you have to realize that the photos/video taken by cellphones and cameras can be very useful in finding whoever is responsible. Cellphone photos make for very good evidence.

Edit: Photos of the situation itself, not of injured/dead bodies, I mean.

But to publically post them for all to see? Not so much...contact authorities to report that you have footage.

While yes, people should absolutely do what they can to help the injured, but you have to realize that the photos/video taken by cellphones and cameras can be very useful in finding whoever is responsible. Cellphone photos make for very good evidence.

Really, you need to take potshots right now while bombs are literally still being dismantled and lives are still in immediate danger?

And don't the Air India bombing, pipeline bombings, and 2010 bombing at the Canadian Forces Centre ring any bells? Did you know that BC leads all of Canada in bombings? (Source) So instead of puffing your chest with a snarky "yea for us" how about just showing a little empathy? Real people have died and been maimed! Who cares what country they live in?

Edit: Photos of the situation itself, not of injured/dead bodies, I mean.

Archived