The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most overrated television shows

marleau_12

I agree with those who don't like Big Bang Theory. It just isn't funny

i remember seeing something like this (on reddit maybe) " arrested development is a smart comedy about stupid people, big bang theory is a stupid comedy about smart people " ... right on

overrated shows:

lost

prison break

game of thrones

true blood

dexter

spartacus

modern family

friends

parks and recreation

walking dead

i remember seeing something like this (on reddit maybe) " arrested development is a smart comedy about stupid people, big bang theory is a stupid comedy about smart people " ... right on

Lol, totally agree. It is also a very revealing, yet disturbing experience when watching an episode of BBT without the laughtrack. There is a reason why BBT needs it and AD doesn't.

Duck Dynasty has to be the worst idea ever in the history of television. I am completely flabbergasted that people watch this show. The worst part is that even if a show sucks at least the commercials for it should have something remotely funny, or entertaining to make you watch it. It's just so devoid of anything entertaining it just blows my mind. I guess some people must like watching hillbillies because it makes them feel smart or something. I just 100% don't get it.

I will agree that the Walking Dead was a great idea and the first season or two were great but it just denigrated in to absolute garbage, they basically just ran out of material and re-did the same episodes 20 times in a row.

Archived