The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks| SNET-P | 7:00PM

Blueberries

I think this Canuck team has a lot to lose with a poor showing against the Hawk as in confidence against a great team that if lucky could meet later on in the playoffs.

Another thing , don't mistake frustration or criticism as jumping off the band wagon , it's just being realistic.

Keep your heads up boys...this game means NOTHING. We have our spot, its ok to coast, line tweak but for gods sake, do not get hurt.

Hawks have not earned the right to see our "A" game yet...if we meet in the playoffs then ITS ON! but until then, be safe....NO INJURIES!!

DK still has some payback coming....do for Dank and for CBJ.

A win over the Hawks the way they are playing and the way we are decimated by injury would be a massive psychological blow to their confidence.

I will be happy with any win and I suspect 2-1 or 3-2 in OT is as much as we can hope for just now............but please, no SO's.

PS can someone put a rocket up Barker's ass so that at least he appears grateful for the massive opportunity he is being given here. The guy is seriously sending me to sleep half the time.

PPS Are the Hawks not one of the teams on Raymond's asskick list? Let's hope so.

Archived