The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Thread

BananaMash

I read C00kies story about having a dream with the guy from Tim Hortons puking in his mouth, and it got me thinking that I really enjoy reading about peoples dreams that they had. So share them here to help kindle my dream fetish. I'll share my dream from last night first:

I was looking at apartments in what I thought was Victoria, only it looked more like a Tofino beach but with palm trees. So I'm looking at these apartments and I go into the Shoppers Drug Mart and the guy at the service desk tells me he has one I can rent. So he takes me outside and shoes me an apartment, but it is ontop of a palm tree. He says something like "You can have two months for free if your pressure wash all the leaves". I told him I didn't have a pressure washer, and started to cry. He then yelled at me, "WELL HOW WILL YOU PRESSURE WASH THE LEAVES THEN? WITH A HOSE?! GET OUT OF HERE".

I did not get the apartment.

I always have dreams were I have to run away from something but I can only run in slow motion but nobody else does so I end up getting caught, or I dream that I'm fighting somebody but my arms are super heavy so I can't swing or block or do anything and I just get the crap beaten out of me.

It's super frustrating.

I always have dreams were I have to run away from something but I can only run in slow motion but nobody else does so I end up getting caught, or I dream that I'm fighting somebody but my arms are super heavy so I can't swing or block or do anything and I just get the crap beaten out of me.

It's super frustrating.

I once got lost trying to get to my Grandma's house by taking a wrong turn and ending up in France. I went down this hill and met up with these kids at Burger King. I was talking with them as if I had known them before.

I have dreams where it takes place in one place and then I'll turn a corner or something and end up somewhere else. For example, I'll be at the mall one moment and I'll go up an escalator and end up at home.

I don't remember the details of most of my dreams, but they're usually pretty weird.

I had a reoccurring dream (had the dream about 20 times when I was younger) where I was a baby on my basement couch and my mom was on a ladder fixing something and this guy would open the unlocked side door, come down the stairs and take me away.

I've also had a mini series involving a witch from my sister's room. She would torment us and the only way to stop was...to get a certain sponge :/

Archived