The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Poll: Which Canuck do you most want gone?

dangler696969

Which Canuck do you most want gone for 13-14?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andrew Ebbett!!!

Just kidding. I don`t think I WANT any player gone. But I realize certain players need to go in order for this team to get back on track.

I think the number 1 player that needs to go is Luongo, if that`s the direction they`re going. It`s been a distraction for long enough, and we need to try and get something of value back for him so the franchise can move forward.

Andrew Ebbett!!!

Just kidding. I don`t think I WANT any player gone. But I realize certain players need to go in order for this team to get back on track.

I think the number 1 player that needs to go is Luongo, if that`s the direction they`re going. It`s been a distraction for long enough, and we need to try and get something of value back for him so the franchise can move forward.

Rebuild now.

Get lists of destinations for players in our core that we can move them to. That way we can maybe rebound quickly and get ahead of Edmonton/Colorado/Calgary.

i.e. Kesler and Bieksa to Detroit for a 1st, Dekeyser, Ferraro.

The Sedins, and Luongo to Florida for the 2nd overall, and a 2nd rounder next year.

Edler, Schroeder and our 1st to Philly for Couturier

That gives us 2 first rounders in 2013, a 1st and two 2nd rounders in 2014, Couturier, Dekeyser, Ferraro, and one of either Seth Jones/MacKinnon/Drouin to build a new core around.

He's 27 years old. He's close to hitting his prime and he just came off a bad year. I guess we can write this one off, but I think he's still having back issues. It would explain why he's not playing the quick, physical game that we've all come to see from him.

The only person who is comparing Edler to Lidstrom is you. I made a thread three years ago about whether Edler would become a physical puck mover like Kronwall or a slick d-man like Lidstrom. He did NOT choose to be like Lidstrom, which is fine. People who compare Edler to Lidstrom today have probably never seen either of them play.

Archived