Labate- Cassels - Kassian

Archibald -Lain - Hansen

Mallet

Edler - Corrado

Subban - Tanev

Mcnally - Tommernes/Andersson

Lack

Erikkson

Still a few more drafts to add to this but not too shabby.

I don't follow prospects really so I knew nothing about him till today, but it pleases me how mad calgarypuck got when the flames passed on him! Looked at his stats and he's a monster goal scorer something this team desperately needs! I now anoint him our future zach parise and teams will look back on this day and wonder how they all passed on him!! :emot-parrot:

I don't follow prospects really so I knew nothing about him till today, but it pleases me how mad calgarypuck got when the flames passed on him! Looked at his stats and he's a monster goal scorer something this team desperately needs! I now anoint him our future zach parise!! :emot-parrot:

They proceeded to come up with BS about him saying Calgary wasn't his favourite team growing up because he wanted to suck up to the Canucks etc etc and calling him names for being a dick in his interviews. So butt hurt. Love reading Calpuck when things like that happen, haha.

They proceeded to come up with BS about him saying Calgary wasn't his favourite team growing up because he wanted to suck up to the Canucks etc etc and calling him names for being a dick in his interviews. So butt hurt. Love reading Calpuck when things like that happen, haha.

Haha yeah that was the funniest part. I went to read their draft thread and the posts all leading up to it as the anticipation and excitement grew as each team passed and he got closer to the flames pick. Then when they passed, glorious rage fireworks ensued followed by the denials and insults about him to make them feel better about missing out on the hometown boy!

Great prospect that fell once again to our pick like we've been doing in drafts for awhile now. If he can compete at the NHL level, he's the most likely match for a real offensively talented prospect in our system.

Holy crap, this guy looks dangerous. Can't wait to see him play for the Canucks.

I love the fact that he's just as excited when assisting on a goal as he is scoring the goal himself. He's got a really high compete level, good intensity.

I can't wait to see him in the WJC's he looks like a seriously high end talent. Good speed, good puck skills. Excited and flabbergasted that he dropped into our laps.

I'd say he's not like Raymond at all, since he actually seems to go to the dirty areas in the highlight packages.

Exactly and that is why he has a better chance of making it big time than Schroeder or Raymond.

For me his lowest potential is to become a Derek Roy type player, but I think Hunter is grittier.

Haha yeah that was the funniest part. I went to read their draft thread and the posts all leading up to it as the anticipation and excitement grew as each team passed and he got closer to the flames pick. Then when they passed, glorious rage fireworks ensued followed by the denials and insults about him to make them feel better about missing out on the hometown boy!

This is so hilarious. Edmonton and Calgary fans are ripping on him and saying that he was a bad pick etc and that he'll be Rob Schremp 2.0... So jealous we got him at 24. I bet if the Canucks had the first overall pick and took a Crosby type player, they would be criticizing him too just because it's the Canucks. Funny stuff.

anyone else think he shoots the puck like stamkos? scores goals in the same areas in the circles like him too. i want us to take a good long time to develope hunter, we haven't seen what prospect developemnt will be like with all the changes but you have to hope he will be put in a postion to succeed when he gets his shot. much the opposite of how its been the last few years.

Archived