The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Omertà]

Captain Aerosex

You're my new favourite player, you know that? I'm seriously ecstatic that I finally have other people who agree with me on this. In the old days I would always harp on this exact point, and no one would ever even respond to it, let alone abide by it.

Voting Results for Round 2

Players:

Kryten

JE14

Hodor

VICanucksfan55516

One one two

Kiwis

Intoewsables

Burrdaman [BurrDaMan]

Peaches [VICanucksfan5551]

Master Radishes

Aladeen

MikeyBoy44

Reigning Champ

Gally

susraiders [SOB for MVP, Gally, OurTimeToShine, Snake Doctor, Hodor, Caboose, Kiwis, Alchemy Time, Federer, Kryten, Intoewsables, Aladeen, Reigning Champ, Master Radishes, MikeyBoy44]

Lemons [Not A Fruit]

Not A Fruit

Federer

OurTimeToShine [JE14]

Alchemy Time [Peaches]

Caboose [susraiders]

SOB for MVP

Snake Doctor

Total: 23 players

Voting summary:

susraiders - 15 votes

OurTimeToShine - 1 vote

Peaches - 1 vote

Alchemy Time - 1 vote

Lemons - 1 vote

Caboose - 1 vote

BurrDaMan - 1 vote

The townspeople have spoken; with the clear majority of votes, susraiders is to be lynched. You may speak your last words.

Second Nightfall

nightfall_moon_by_dolcesunset-d4knce8.jpg

===================================================================================================================

The Serial Killer scraped the last of the shaving cream off his face. Another man stepped up to the sink next to his.

"Saw you struggling with your lat pulldowns there eh?"

The Serial Killer nodded slowly. The man grinned and started posing for himself in the mirror.

"Well, as you can probably tell, I know a little but about working out. HAHA, JOKES! I KNOW A LOT HAHA! I'M GOT DAYUM GORGEOUS! Maybe I can give you some pointers!"

With a faint smile, the Serial Killer softly said, "I don't think you'll be able to do that."

"Yeah, why not?" the man grunted, still focused on his chiselled reflection. The answer was then given to him in the form of a knife across the throat.

Master Radishes was dead.

===================================================================================================================

Leaning against the wall, the Mafioso tossed the butt of his cigarette to the ground. They should be coming in soon. Right as the thought crossed his mind, the couple burst through the door, giggling.

"Hey man, how's it going? Remember me?"

Kiwis broke away from the girl, looking confused. She whispered something quickly in his ear and left the way she came.

The look of confusion soon turned to anger, and the Mafia man shrugged and simply said "I thought you'd remember me."

"From where!?!? I've never met you!"

"I would hope you remember the last face you ever saw," as the silenced pistol pointed at Kiwis face.

The Vigilante could not act!

susraiders is lynched by the Townspeople.

Master Radishes is killed by the Serial Killer.

Kiwis is killed by the Mafia.

The Vigilante could not act.

Player List for Round 3

Players:

Kryten

Go Faulk Yourself

JE14

Hodor

VICanucksfan55516

One one two

Kiwis

Intoewsables