The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Morrow to Canucks

Larry Seely

Digital Journalist based in Tura Beach, Australia. Joined on Jun 7, 2013

Expertise in Travel, Sports, Food, recipes

Hmmm, seems legit...Wonder what he thinks of cronuts.

Edit: not hating, tang, just questioning the source :)

Here's the other one.

First, I apologize if I put this in wrong section. I found a report today that Morrow may be a pre training camp signing and will bring lots of intangibles to a team looking to strengthen defensively.

Do you feel Morrow would be worth bringing in to our line up and taking a potential spot of one of our younger players??

What would you offer him to get him to sign? What offensive potential would he bring and what line would you like to see him join???

Here is the link to the article as source of potential signing!!

www.digitaljournal.com/article/357769

Uuuummmmm, all I read was a report by someone named Larry Seely, who's working off of "recent reports". No sources, no nothing.

I think some of these guys have learned from the master Eklund that all they have to do to get their web-site hit count up is to troll Canucks fans with rumours, sources be damned.

Antics? They brought him in to showcase his abilities for everyone. He didn't land with the Canucks but he ended up with a contract with the Flames.

If Morrow gets to showcase his skills and signs on with another team after an entire summer wondering if he'd land a NHL job, I think the players are thankful for the opportunity they were given.

Archived