The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1-3 Blue Jackets

Drouin

I know this guy is a troll but just had to leave this here:

5467ae842b103baf602fccf5cd6668f0.png

This guy hates the Canucks to the absolute core for some reason. He can get r@ped by some overweight schizophrenic basement dweller and he'd still hate the canucks more than him. Wonder what's up his @ss? Oh wait haha

This guy hates the Canucks to the absolute core for some reason. He can get r@ped by some overweight schizophrenic basement dweller and he'd still hate the canucks more than him. Wonder what's up his @ss? Oh wait haha

AS much as Kesler is struggling, MacT is no idiot. Kesler is exactly the kind of forward the Oilers lack and I would bet MacT would part with one of his offensive superstars to get him. Of course, Kes would never waive his NTC to play for Edmonton.

So basically you're saying everyone should view the team the way you do and share your opinion. Dominating by possession without producing is not really domination. The lack of finish has been and continues to be an issue for this team and has been for over 2 years. Most posters who are concerned are not basing it on 10 games but on a team that continues with the same struggles of the past. If the game was called "keep away" the Nucks would be elite but possession doesn't get you points.

Oh yes you figured me out. That is exactly what I am saying. All of you must bow to my superior insight and see things exactly the way I do...what are you, some kind of moron? You've got you opinions and I've got mine. You think I am settling for historic underperformance and I think the reaction of many to this one game has been overblown. That's what these discussion boards are for....exchanging opinions and points of view. It's called debate. You can either be mature about it or not. Deliberately misconstruing my comments suggest that you are not able to deal with conflicting opinions maturely. Good luck in life.

Oh yes you figured me out. That is exactly what I am saying. All of you must bow to my superior insight and see things exactly the way I do...what are you, some kind of moron? You've got you opinions and I've got mine. You think I am settling for historic underperformance and I think the reaction of many to this one game has been overblown. That's what these discussion boards are for....exchanging opinions and points of view. It's called debate. You can either be mature about it or not. Deliberately misconstruing my comments suggest that you are not able to deal with conflicting opinions maturely. Good luck in life.

Debaters present arguments they don't tell people how to behave or think. To quote you "Everyone needs to just chill and get some perspective". If that's how you feel fine but don't tell me how I should deal with what I observe and think about this team. and resorting to name-calling is immature and undermines your credibility.

AS much as Kesler is struggling, MacT is no idiot. Kesler is exactly the kind of forward the Oilers lack and I would bet MacT would part with one of his offensive superstars to get him. Of course, Kes would never waive his NTC to play for Edmonton.

Well the problem is that no coach seems to have the balls to give Kesler that 3rd line checker role. Kesler can try to be the prima donna sniper/goal scorer, but the truth is he is not. He plays best when focusing on shutdown. If only he could realize that cuz the goals come naturally if you are preventing them.

That's what the Canucks pay third liners. The Hawks don't pay anyone on their third line more than $1.3M. But what would Stan Bowman know about the value of third liners? He's only won two Stanley Cups.

Bolland was making 3.75 mil playing on the third line. Byflugien was making 3 mil. Not sure what you're talking about.

Pavelski is making 4 mil as a 3rd liner. But what do the Sharks know about building a team, they're only first in the league.

Pretty sure the Penguins had Staal making quite a bit for a third liner too.

The Canucks didn't want it enough...sure sure they played well enough cause they can but just weren't hungry enough. If they were, they could have won that game or tied it up by getting atleast one more goal. Booth and Weise can be moved...I just don't see enough from them to warrant keeping them. Elder needs to get more game ready...he needs to step up his game. Edler has a lot to offer and is probably one of our tougher/gritty defensemen. He needs to make it difficult/uncomfortable for the opposing team to be in our zone. I think Kes is injured...maybe sit out a few games if possible and bring up some young energy guys. Looks like the guys should practice up shoot outs re last game. Sedins need to show up more. They're our best players and should be able to come through at pinnacle moments like all the other superstar players for opposing teams. Nevertheless, not a bad start for October. PS. I've always liked Umberger. When you think about it...Canucks have been pretty lucky in landing quality players. They always seem to be the better player of the team or maybe only when it comes to playing against us ;)

Few things:

1. We don't need Vanek. He has clear intentions of signing with minny next year. Gillis better not be stupid enough to give up a package for a one year guy. We do need a sniper, but one that is controllable for a few years.

2. If Kassian had a good game I'd hate to see a bad game. -1, 1 shot, 2 hits. That's pathetic. If he wants to influence the game he needs to step up the physical aspect.

3.kesler sucked worse than Kassian. He has got to find his game. It's becoming obvious he needs a playmaker and another triggerman on his line. Playmaker to feed him and triggerman to take some of the focus off him.

Pretty much, this team, in order to go any where needs 2 top 6 players...which is a tall order with a GOOD GM. With Gillis, it's impossible.

Pretty much this.

Debaters present arguments they don't tell people how to behave or think. To quote you "Everyone needs to just chill and get some perspective". If that's how you feel fine but don't tell me how I should deal with what I observe and think about this team. and resorting to name-calling is immature and undermines your credibility?

I wasn't calling you a name. I was pointing out what you are.

That's what the Canucks pay third liners. The Hawks don't pay anyone on their third line more than $1.3M. But what would Stan Bowman know about the value of third liners? He's only won two Stanley Cups.

Not meant in any way shape or form to knock Stan Bowman, but he is also paying his #5 D-man $2.7 mil and another #6/7/8 D-man $2.2 mil.

Bolland was making 3.75 mil playing on the third line. Byflugien was making 3 mil. Not sure what you're talking about.

Pavelski is making 4 mil as a 3rd liner. But what do the Sharks know about building a team, they're only first in the league.

Pretty sure the Penguins had Staal making quite a bit for a third liner too.

Versteeg was making $3+ million on the Hawks 3rd line back then as well.

Archived