The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

friend got banned from mall

nucks6044

Reminds me of this SNL skit for some reason... (hope the stupid link works this time.)

https://www.cloudy.ec/v/09b18e827769e

Which is a lot like what Chris Rock said:

So what's sexual harassment? When an ugly man wants some? "He ugly, call the police! Call the authorities!" Because if Clarence Thomas looked like Denzel Washington, we wouldn't even know who Anita Hill is! She be like, "oh Clarence, you so nasty! ...yo fine self..."

What a creep

Agreed, you would have to be for you to get kicked out of a mall.

Tell "your friend" to go and talk to the security manager directly. Tell "your friend" to do it politely and hopefully they will let yo... I mean "your friend" back in the mall.

Too funny

I have a feeling there's more to this story...

There has to be....

I have no idea about the mall's policy, but if there's some guy that goes to the mall and creeps on women like that, I have no problem with them banning him. If I owned the mall, I would want my customers to feel as safe as possible. Further, if you're at the mall you should be there to shop or browse the stores, not the women only.

Creepy guy is creepy.

Please don't tell me everything based off physical attraction at this point in the hypothetical situation is about "getting to know them better". If I see a nice taut ass on a random person walking by, I don't ask myself what their musical taste is. This creep leering at girls has absolutely nothing but appearance to go by and 9/10 he isn't curious about their personality if that is all he knows.

There's only one way to find out about their personality, isn't there? A friend of mine likely has no regrets approaching a girl at the mall four years ago, seeing as they are now engaged.

I can't believe some of the responses in here. OP, that crap is creepy as hell. Your "friend" got banned from the mall for being a complete slime bag by the sound of it. Going around the mall harassing girls to the point that security gets called.

This is the only forum I know that wouldn't be ALL over this dude by now. Get a new friend man. I've dealt with guys like him, and it usually ends with them hitting the ground.

Edit: not to mention your insane broken English and terrible grammar. This is way too hilarious to be true.

There's nothing wrong with seeing an attractive person and approaching them spontaneously, I think it's cool and takes lots of confidence. It happens all the time, lots of happy couples met as strangers.

What is weird and creepy is going to a mall specifically to creep on girls (or guys) and ask out randoms one after the other.

to the OP, were yo... I mean your friend in the UK recently?

Man banned from every supermarket in Britain for masturbating in meat aisle

A man who was caught masturbating in the meat aisle of a Sainsbury's store has been banned from every supermarket in Britain - unless he is supervised by another adult.

Eugenio Freitas, 49, was captured pleasuring himself through his trousers for 10 minutes on CCTV cameras.

The married father of four went to the store in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire “fully intending” to go shopping, but then became overwhelmed by his “excessive sexual drive”, a court heard.

Witnesses reported Freitas to staff at the local supermarket who phoned the police.

One staff member said she had noticed him loitering in the aisles before shoppers complained, but gave him the benefit of the doubt, believing he was simply “adjusting himself”.

Judge Paul Glenn told him: “These sort of offences cause distress and alarm.

“You told your probation officer you have a compulsion for masturbating in public. You seem unable to identify and deal with the consequences of what you do.”

Freitas, who also has one grandchild, pleaded guilty to outraging public decency at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court on Wednesday.

He escaped jail, but was handed a six month suspended prison sentence and banned from attending supermarkets for 18 months unless accompanied by an adult.

Prosecutor Marcus Harry told the court: “He was seen for about 10 minutes with his hands down his trousers and in his pocket with his hands moving around.

“They formed the view he was performing a sex act.”

The incident put Freitas in breach of a sexual offences prevention order (SOPO) he had been handed for exposure in 2010, which also took place in a supermarket, the court heard.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-banned-from-every-supermarket-in-britain-for-masturbating-in-sainsburys-meat-aisle-9003511.html

to the OP, were yo... I mean your friend in the UK recently?

Man banned from every supermarket in Britain for masturbating in meat aisle

A man who was caught masturbating in the meat aisle of a Sainsbury's store has been banned from every supermarket in Britain - unless he is supervised by another adult.

Eugenio Freitas, 49, was captured pleasuring himself through his trousers for 10 minutes on CCTV cameras.

The married father of four went to the store in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire “fully intending” to go shopping, but then became overwhelmed by his “excessive sexual drive”, a court heard.

Witnesses reported Freitas to staff at the local supermarket who phoned the police.

One staff member said she had noticed him loitering in the aisles before shoppers complained, but gave him the benefit of the doubt, believing he was simply “adjusting himself”.

Judge Paul Glenn told him: “These sort of offences cause distress and alarm.

“You told your probation officer you have a compulsion for masturbating in public. You seem unable to identify and deal with the consequences of what you do.”

Freitas, who also has one grandchild, pleaded guilty to outraging public decency at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court on Wednesday.

He escaped jail, but was handed a six month suspended prison sentence and banned from attending supermarkets for 18 months unless accompanied by an adult.

Prosecutor Marcus Harry told the court: “He was seen for about 10 minutes with his hands down his trousers and in his pocket with his hands moving around.

“They formed the view he was performing a sex act.”

The incident put Freitas in breach of a sexual offences prevention order (SOPO) he had been handed for exposure in 2010, which also took place in a supermarket, the court heard.

http://www.independe...le-9003511.html

Guess he just couldn't control himself around all that exposed meat

There's nothing wrong with seeing an attractive person and approaching them spontaneously, I think it's cool and takes lots of confidence. It happens all the time, lots of happy couples met as strangers.

What is weird and creepy is going to a mall specifically to creep on girls (or guys) and ask out randoms one after the other.

Please edit your post to warn readers to not be drinking a beverage as they read the comment below your's?

My ex roommate was a manager at a Surrey mall for a few years and started in charge of security. Hed have some guys over after work every so often. Every single security guard I met, and there were more than a few, was off in some way. Some were just plain stupid but they all had something straight up wrong with them. I wouldnt put any weight on anything a security guard told me.

P.S. If anyone reading this is or knows a security guard Im sorry but you know Im right.

Hey,jack, used to work security @ a powerplant here in alberta(transalta), and ya there were some pretty stupid security guards I worked with, with the exception of me. Plus it was for the commissionaires, those guys, wow, talk about military.

Dude. My advice is stop hitting on women in places they don't want to be hit on. Maybe if you run into someone and you start a conversation and things go well, but don't plan on that. That's just sad and weird.They have this new tool for people looking just for a cheap fling, it's called the INTERNET. There are dating sites specifically dedicated for one night stand deals.

But cheers, you made me laugh! :lol:

Archived