The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

friend got banned from mall

nucks6044

My ex roommate was a manager at a Surrey mall for a few years and started in charge of security. Hed have some guys over after work every so often. Every single security guard I met, and there were more than a few, was off in some way. Some were just plain stupid but they all had something straight up wrong with them. I wouldnt put any weight on anything a security guard told me.

P.S. If anyone reading this is or knows a security guard Im sorry but you know Im right.

I got banned from a mall for kissing my girlfriend. The security guard came up to us and told us that we were banned from the mall and that we need to leave. She asked if he meant we were banned forever, he said yes. I laughed at him and said whatever man good luck with that, I left because we were leaving anyways. I have been back to the mall many times and have never been harassed again.

I haven't ever seen that security guard again, so on retrospect I am thinking it was some nut job that was pulling a stupid prank or the guard got fired for mental problems or something.

either way I don't have anything relevant to add, just that this thread reminded me of that.

If the mall the OP was referring to was the Pacific Centre then I can understand how a guy would be recognized. The 2-3 times I've gone in there the ratio to guy to girl is about 1 to 200 no joke; It is also really small. Any other mall and I would say there is pretty much no chance of ever getting recognized unless you walked in there a few days later.

so you call security because a guy asks u out on a date? ok lol.

Like I said either he was being really creepy about it or they're just stuck up

Creepy sounds favored in this story though the OP is overall vague he does say his friend goes to the mall to try to pick up girls implying he does it to numerous girls. I am personally not a fan of cheap security but they don't tend to want to take on extra work so odds are the friend got numerous complaints and even if he didn't he is approaching girls he knows nothing about for all we know she is underaged or simply being cautious. Ether way I am hesitant to believe some underpaid mall cop is going to go through the extra effort of memorizing a face of a guy who didn't go overboard.

Plus hell even bitchy girls don't often go to security they usually take it out on the guy personally.

I find that the OPs post in another thread sheds some light on this:

i would have just left her and sarged and do some sets and try to get instant date or number close. why bother so many others

he gotta learn PUA

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/354482-chinese-man-jumps-to-his-death-after-his-girlfriend-insisted-on-going-into-another-clothes-shop/page__view__findpost__p__11855851

Definitely the OP and not their "friend". I'm imagining some weirdo who just starts doing pushups in the middle of the mall, and expects an instant date for his troubles.

I would ban him from public places too.

Archived