The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

friend got banned from mall

nucks6044

I wouldn't call someone a bitch if they think an idiot at a mall is only there to prowl on girls vulnerable enough to say no to him. He's clearly done this repeatedly and I would expect sane girls to right away say no if he approached them. There's nothing "stuck up" about that.

most of them wouldn't even give them the time of day. some random guy coming up and trying to talk to you, you're mostly going to say you're busy or just keep walking. he's prolly trying to pick up fat girls eating alone in the food court

Was your friend hitting on girls or being a obnixous jerk? I only ask because I don't see why they would ban someone for being friendly and flirting but if he was being creep and obnixious then I totally see why they would ban him.

well if i were to hazard a guess, this supposed mall is most likely metrotown. their security has little tolerance for jabronis approaching random girls, as its seen as harassment

Your "friend" is what you call a "predator" and is most likely you. that you are referring to as your "friend". you wouldn;t admit to this being you, for this thread, of course, either way, buddy needs to lay off, I like how you say he WENT TO the mall and approaches girls to get a date...No, he does this more than once obviously..... What you mean is that he goes to the mall to approach girls, and rarely ever uses the mall for it's inteded purpose.......what kinda creep uses the mall to pick up numerous girls? it isn't a damn club, tell your "friend" to use a damn intewrnet dating site, since he seems to just want to hit on girls.......

Was your friend hitting on girls or being a obnixous jerk? I only ask because I don't see why they would ban someone for being friendly and flirting but if he was being creep and obnixious then I totally see why they would ban him.

This.

ps I hate the whole 'this' thing. It's like you don't even bother to add anything to the thread.

well if i were to hazard a guess, this supposed mall is most likely metrotown. their security has little tolerance for jabronis approaching random girls, as its seen as harassment

Yeah well the security is never around when I get approched by guys- mostly cause I do not mind as much as long as the guy is not super creepy- and usually they just revolt to insulting my taste in hockey.

there's girls that simply say "no" and then there's girls that think every guy that asks them out is trying to rape them

yea thats true, but the only reason a complete stranger is asking a girl out is to get in her pants. I'd like to believe girls are smart enough to know this. I mean it's not like he's asking a chick out because she has a "nice personality". They don't even know each other. Sounds like a creeper to me. He'd have better luck at a club with drunk girls.

i know a friend who went to mall in vancouver and he approaches girls trying to pick them up and get a date. i guess he got complaint or something and secuirty guard approach him. he got a notice 6 month ban and he sign the paper. he went back in after 6 months and another secuirty told him to get out. he denied it but they said they have picture of him. so i guess that why they know his face. what the heck. should he call the seciurty guard manager , cant afford lawyer. . also if he file complaint it might even go against him as they know mpre inofrmation about him.

they said if he keep comin in they call the police. anyone know what to do in this situation.

Hahahahahaaaaaa!!!! This has to be up for post/topic of the year.

Only happens when the nice guy is naive enough to think a girl he is horny for for reasons no other than boobs and ass will like his beta self for his "nice personality". It's a two way street and karma for being superficial.

That's what you think a nice guy is? You must be from Surrey

Archived