The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

friend got banned from mall

nucks6044

I've also had a situation where a 'Persian guy' stole a Black Berry from a staff member and the security was more interested in taking notes rather than helping out and following me thru the mall looking for the fracker.

Never send a mall cop to do a Spartan's job.

I hate tutoring them, not going to lie. I am sure there are leechers waiting to drop out everywhere in the world but there's a high concentration here, and I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for the money problems they'll have in the future.

Our tax dollars will be paying their welfare checks

Sfu's in Burnaby....

I try to avoid Surrey at all cost. Was there the other day and it only took 30 minutes for a prostitute to ask me if I needed company. City's a joke

I was in Vancouver the other day and within 30 minutes I was propositioned by a hooker and had a couple crack heads beg for change to get into a shelter. The whole city's a joke because of that couple blocks.

yea thats true, but the only reason a complete stranger is asking a girl out is to get in her pants. I'd like to believe girls are smart enough to know this. I mean it's not like he's asking a chick out because she has a "nice personality". They don't even know each other. Sounds like a creeper to me. He'd have better luck at a club with drunk girls.

So you're saying that if an acquaintance or a friend asks a girl out, he's not hoping to "get in her pants" sometime in the future?

The whole point of going on dates is to get to know each other. Can't do that unless one person asks the other one out.

Or are you saying that people should only go on dates with people they already know?

So you're saying that if an acquaintance or a friend asks a girl out, he's not hoping to "get in her pants" sometime in the future?

The whole point of going on dates is to get to know each other. Can't do that unless one person asks the other one out.

Or are you saying that people should only go on dates with people they already know?

If a complete stranger asks a girl out then he's ONLY interested in getting laid. If it's a friend that actually knows the girl, then he probably actually enjoys her company and spending time with her. sex is just the cherry on top.

If a complete stranger asks a girl out then he's ONLY interested in getting laid. If it's a friend that actually knows the girl, then he probably actually enjoys her company and spending time with her. sex is just the cherry on top.

Maybe, a guy is asking out a girl that he doesn't know because he may think she is beautiful and would want to know more about her.

Don't a lot of people meet each other online, at school, or in a public place like a bar. Those all involve strangers getting to know one another. Many people end up getting involved in long term relationships with people who started out as strangers.

So no not everything is automatically about getting laid.

Maybe, a guy is asking out a girl that he doesn't know because he may think she is beautiful and would want to know more about her.

Don't a lot of people meet each other online, at school, or in a public place like a bar. Those all involve strangers getting to know one another. Many people end up getting involved in long term relationships with people who started out as strangers.

So no not everything is automatically about getting laid.

This is basically what I meant.

A person may find a stranger attractive and want to get to know them better. That would require them to ask the stranger out.

Please don't tell me everything based off physical attraction at this point in the hypothetical situation is about "getting to know them better". If I see a nice taut ass on a random person walking by, I don't ask myself what their musical taste is. This creep leering at girls has absolutely nothing but appearance to go by and 9/10 he isn't curious about their personality if that is all he knows.

I'm just saying that not every stranger who asks another stranger out on a date is only trying to sleep with them. This was basically a response to something that Tangelos posted earlier.

I'm not defending the OP's friend. I think he's probably done something more than simply asking a couple of girls out. Like I said in an earlier post, it takes more than that for someone to get banned. And girls don't go running to security just because a guy asked them out for coffee.

Women are the mall's biggest customers, of course they'll listen to their complaints if it becomes frequent enough. Obviously the OP is quite recognizable in his PUA gear, and he is probably going to one of the smaller malls. My guess would be Pacific Centre or Richmond Centre since I find they have a much higher female:male ratio.

And dude, the malls are crazy this time of year. Meaning the women are crazy. I'm surprised they didn't kick your ass already.

Women are the mall's biggest customers, of course they'll listen to their complaints if it becomes frequent enough. Obviously the OP is quite recognizable in his PUA gear, and he is probably going to one of the smaller malls. My guess would be Pacific Centre or Richmond Centre since I find they have a much higher female:male ratio.

And dude, the malls are crazy this time of year. Meaning the women are crazy. I'm surprised they didn't kick your ass already.

people at pacific centre are way to busy to notice a random j-brone trying to talk to them

but then again their security is actively walking around and actually patrolling the place

Nothing wrong with cold approaching chicks on the streets and in public places. The problem is nowadays people are so paranoid and scared of each other that sometimes stuff like this happens. Some of the posters in here saying that hitting on girls is creepy are making me facepalm repeatedly. Approaching girls and flirting is good for confidence and improving social skills, and if done enough, can lead to great results. OP, please disregard all AFC posters in here.

I don't know what part of your story I like more.

1. The fact that "your friend" is clearly you.

2. The fact that "your friend" scams on girls at the mall.

3. The fact that said "friend" got banned from the mall for 6 months.

4. That once the 6 months were up, "your friend" immediately heads back to the mall. I can picture it now, just marking off X's on his calender, waiting for the day to head back to the beloved mall "your friend" holds so dear.

I usually go a full year without entering a mall, usually before I head out for Christmas shopping. Even then, I just sit down and read while my wife shops for hours.

Approaching girls and flirting is good for confidence and improving social skills, and if done enough, can lead to great results. OP, please disregard all AFC posters in here.

No, he should be listening to the feedback. Obviously his calibration is off, as he wouldn't be getting banned from malls if he wasn't being creepy as hell. There's way better places in Vancouver to do this kind of thing anyway.

Archived