The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Update: Long Term Ceasefire Reached in Latest Gaza War

DonLever

As usual i support the Israelis. To me Palestinians are some of the biggest liars and manipulators out there. Won't fool me with any of the rubbish being thrown around. The Israelis are doing their best in dealing with savages.

And as usual you're just brainwashed by the media into thinking Palestinians are savages and "Israelis" are the good guys. Open your eyes, your thoughts on this situation are disgraceful.

And as usual you're just brainwashed by the media into thinking Palestinians are savages and "Israelis" are the good guys. Open your eyes, your thoughts on this situation are disgraceful.

Foe me the conversation ended when he basically said it's ok to kill children of one side because he views them as savages. While when children of the other side get killed it is due and righteous cause for retribution.

Disgusting.

A mustachioed man in the 30's and 40's would have been ironically amused at how things are turning out.

Foe me the conversation ended when he basically said it's ok to kill children of one side because he views them as savages. While when children of the other side get killed it is due and righteous cause for retribution.

Disgusting.

A mustachioed man in the 30's and 40's would have been ironically amused at how things are turning out.

Lol I never said that nor meant it. Any reasonable person can see you're twisting this into something else.

You think I am a fan of Israel? Not the case at all. But the Palestinians are worse is my eyes.

Yeah those poor 'innocent' Palestinian children. I'm sure they were just on their way to school when the soldiers caught them.

Here since you like videos so much; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436_1397844794

Those friendly Palestinian children.... They only want to be suicide bombers when they grow up and drench themselves in the blood of Israelis.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b34_1286593411

Awww look at how cute they are. I will give the Palestinians one things though. They are the best at driving their children into the conflict then using them as a tool for propaganda. Then the conspiracists eat it up. Not me though won't fool me with that nonsense.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eea_1321763534

Skip to 1:10 to see 'innocent' Palestinian children throwing stones at Israeli military vehicles. Then people wonder how the kids get hurt.

I was reluctant to join this discussion every one knows how i feel about this topic but this is a new low for you Ed ptting crap on little children , how do you expect to be taken seriously when you make comments like these , or are you just deliberately saying something outrageous just to elicit a re-action from others.

Lol I never said that nor meant it. Any reasonable person can see you're twisting this into something else.

You think I am a fan of Israel? Not the case at all. But the Palestinians are worse is my eyes.

As usual i support the Israelis. To me Palestinians are some of the biggest liars and manipulators out there. Won't fool me with any of the rubbish being thrown around. The Israelis are doing their best in dealing with savages.

:rolleyes:

I was reluctant to join this discussion every one knows how i feel about this topic but this is a new low for you Ed ptting crap on little children , how do you expect to be taken seriously when you make comments like these , or are you just deliberately saying something outrageous just to elicit a re-action from others.

I didn't put anything on those kids. It's not their fault. But the Palestinians have a terrible culture and that's part of the issue. The truth sucks sometimes I agree. But I have seen children doing things they should not be. Such as loading mortars and IEDs. Then those kids get blown up in a missile strike or detonation. It's not surprising kids get hurt when they are pushed into conflicts. And nobody but the adults who push them are at fault. I detest the way Palestinians use their children. Because Palestinians know that if they put their children in harms way it's a very effective propaganda tool.

:rolleyes:

Let me make it clear for you. I support the Israelis over the Palestinians in this conflict. But I'm still not a big fan of Israel. I'm not Israeli. I don't know any or have ever met one. Never once. And never have been to Israel. I have no reason to be an Israeli fan just that I really don't like the Palestinians and their culture. At least what I have read and seen.

Let me make it clear for you. I support the Israelis over the Palestinians in this conflict. But I'm still not a big fan of Israel. I'm not Israeli. I don't know any or have ever met one. Never once. And never have been to Israel. I have no reason to be an Israeli fan just that I really don't like the Palestinians and their culture. At least what I have read and seen.

so basically, you are clueless and prejudice. Sounds legit.

Is this guy legit? You do realize that Palestine culture is similar to other Arabic nationalities? I assume you hate them too then?

I didn't put anything on those kids. It's not their fault. But the Palestinians have a terrible culture and that's part of the issue. The truth sucks sometimes I agree. But I have seen children doing things they should not be. Such as loading mortars and IEDs. Then those kids get blown up in a missile strike or detonation. It's not surprising kids get hurt when they are pushed into conflicts. And nobody but the adults who push them are at fault. I detest the way Palestinians use their children. Because Palestinians know that if they put their children in harms way it's a very effective propaganda tool.

Do you even realise what you post , you have put crap on little children.

While there are children who are loading mortars and IEDs, there are also children who are simply living their lives and being persecuted by the Israelis just for being palestinian , the 4 corners report covers this.

Why not? What could they have possibly done that would have pissed you off if you excuse them for torturing boys, breaking International Laws, and killing Palestinians and stealing their lands all the time? Geez I really like to know.

You must be anti-semite. You dislike them only because they are Jews. That's horrible!

Why not? What could they have possibly done that would have pissed you off if you excuse them for torturing boys, breaking International Laws, and killing Palestinians and stealing their lands all the time? Geez I really like to know.

You must be anti-semite. You dislike them only because they are Jews. That's horrible!

He is definately an anti-semite , he claims the palestinians are savages, that is anti-semitic behaviour right there.

Just so we are clear. You are claiming this is OK because you see children aged 6 through 11 ish being forced to do things by their parents?

Being told to do things by their parents?

Without ANY evidence of these kids actually doing anything, unlike the literal days of video footage of child soldiers in Africa?

You sir are the worst kind of debater and an absolute joke to this argument. You would applaud the Israeli cause if they truly tightened the ring around Palestine into a scene reminiscent of the Warsaw Ghettos from 1938 and 1941.

Your reasoning is based on most likely personal and or religious beliefs and I for one am laughing at you because of it. You excuse one side brutally murdering children, yet scream at another for telling their kids to fight back and not giving them a choice via inflammatory propoganda videos.

What a joke.

Oh and in other news Israeli gunships dropped bombs on a building this morning killing 7 children, the youngest less than 2 years old.

You might want to get up and cheer and dance about that one. it is a good time to celebrate as the savages are being exterminated.

Israelis want Palestinian children to die as much as they want hundreds of rockets fired at them attempting to kill their own children.

Israelis want Palestinian children to die as much as they want hundreds of rockets fired at them attempting to kill their own children.

since 2000, over 1500 Palestinian children were killed vs. roughly 120-130 Israeli children.

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.” (Catherine Cook).

childrenkilledindex.png

UN Resolutions targeting Israel vs. Palestinians:

unindex.png

Demolition of Israeli vs. Palestinian homes:

homesindex.png

Current illegal settlements on others' land:

settlementsindex.png

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

There were tens of thousands of russians and pols in the 30`s and 40`s that agree with the Germans too

You know the point I am trying to make. I generally don`t want to be so agressively a hole ish about this but some of those comments are out of line in regards to children. I`ve been to the area and I know how bad it is. Very much like America, the ruling few and the religious minority control the power and allow the hardliners to have their way.

It is a vile and disgusting thing happening their in the name of atrocities that happened before most of these people were ever born

Great posts as always on this topic, Warhippy.

well thank you. Welcome back by the way.

Neither side was or is right. The populations are whipped by zealots and agenda hungry individuals in power. And the populations suffer.

I don't agree with either side. But I disagree more with the belief that children are nothing more than collateral damage and that basic learning materials are considered threatening in a blockade situation.

So, today Israeli soldiers started bombing sites in the Gaza strip west bank and into the city itself. sites they say harbour known militants.

They bombed them from the air and admit to bombing a residential center full of children because it was being used as a launch site.

Way to take it to those savages....

WTF?

Why don't you say what really happened.

Firstly, they are not bombing sites in the West Bank.

Secondly, the only reason non-combatants was because Hamas was using them as human shields. Israel sent in a drone to send a warning flare first that the home was going to be bombed. Hamas saw the flare and sent children and women into the building to act as human shields. The laws of war are pretty clear. It's illegal to use human shields and whoever uses them is responsible for the deaths.

well thank you. Welcome back by the way.

Neither side was or is right. The populations are whipped by zealots and agenda hungry individuals in power. And the populations suffer.

I don't agree with either side. But I disagree more with the belief that children are nothing more than collateral damage and that basic learning materials are considered threatening in a blockade situation.

Get over yourself.

Stop saying you aren't biased when you clearly are. Hamas just killed several Palestinian children by using them as human shields. Hamas just killed 3 Israeli teens. Hamas is the elected government of the Palestinian people.

Archived